Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:15:34 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: The Five Best Television Characters From A Television Show On Television  (Read 19300 times)

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
I'm not re-ranking but Misty Quigley from Yellowjackets is 100% on this list for me.  A really entertaining character played by two actors - Samantha Hanratty is fantastic, and Christina Ricci is doing the best work of her career.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
In no particular order

• Paulie Walnuts (Sopranos)
  • Jenna Maroney (30 Rock)
  • Jared (Silicon Valley)
  • Jimmy James (Newsradio)
  • Major Hochstetter (Hogan's Heroes)
Lemon, September 18, 2016, 04:23:32 am
I started watching old Sopranos episodes on a long haul flight a few weeks ago.  I'd forgotten just how wonderful a character Paulie was.  I mean, I remembered he was a great character, but when he came to the hospital to visit a guy who'd been beaten into a coma with a golf club, and he said "I brought him a Whitman sampler" as he dropped a shrink-wrapped box of candy on the guy's legs, I nearly fell out of my chair.
Lemon Achilles' Heelies SHAMBA~1.SBB

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
he said "I brought him a Whitman sampler" as he dropped a shrink-wrapped box of candy on the guy's legs, I nearly fell out of my chair.
Victor Laszlo, August 01, 2022, 09:57:53 pm

And then they eat the candy.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Victor Laszlo