Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:51:39 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Find An Episode  (Read 84220 times)

surrey

• Paid
Find An Episode #135
I don't know if it was f plus or extra credit, but there was this one episode that had a story about a guy having superpowers and growing wings because he edged super good. I remember it ended when he came to melt a vault's lock and then just instantly died.surreyjack, October 23, 2020, 06:48:33 pm
I believe that this was in the very first Extra Credit episode.
SHAMBA~1.SBB, October 26, 2020, 12:04:17 pm
It turned out to be the second one, but I wouldn't have checked if not for you. Thanks!
SHAMBA~1.SBB

YetAnotherAmber

• Paid
  • official member of the Tender Gender
Find An Episode #136
I haven't been on the forum for years, but I just summoned the term 'clobbermonger' from the ether of my brain as a term for penis and i swear to god that was from an F Plus episode. Does anyone else remember this or which episode it might be from???

I sincerely apologize if i misremembered this and have cursed you all with this term now

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Find An Episode #137
I haven't been on the forum for years, but I just summoned the term 'clobbermonger' from the ether of my brain as a term for penis and i swear to god that was from an F Plus episode. Does anyone else remember this or which episode it might be from???

I sincerely apologize if i misremembered this and have cursed you all with this term now
YetAnotherAmber, December 30, 2020, 09:14:56 pm

Episode 141: We're Gonna Need A Bigger Scrote
Penultimatum

Cradicus

• Paid
Find An Episode #138
What episode had the "size of a standard mother" quote? I forget exactly what it was

Immoral Filth

• 20 man canoe assassination team
  • Paid
Find An Episode #139
What episode had the "size of a standard mother" quote? I forget exactly what it was
Cradicus, February 05, 2021, 12:26:29 pm

231 the Hedgehog!
Cradicus xX_sp00ks_Xx

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Find An Episode #140
Which is the one where Jimmyfranks reads a guy that's horny and obsessed with burgers?

ham burger

• super hungay
  • Paid
Find An Episode #141
Which is the one where Jimmyfranks reads a guy that's horny and obsessed with burgers?
Lemon, March 29, 2021, 03:09:50 pm

did not know i was covered
Great Joe Zemyla

Immoral Filth

• Paid
Find An Episode #142
Lemon, March 29, 2021, 03:09:50 pm

301. Burger Bitch is 32 minutes in.
Lemon

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing
Find An Episode #143
Zboatzboat!

301. Burger Bitch is 32 minutes in.
Immoral Filth, May 10, 2021, 02:16:13 pm
Immoral Filth Lemon Penultimatum

Deep 13

• Paid
Find An Episode #144
Which one has Lemon saying "A day of reckoning has arrived!? But why!?" I think it was about some kids having a ketchup fight and getting it on each others clothes but I can't for the life of me remember the episode's overall subject.
Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex

Immoral Filth

• Paid
Find An Episode #145
Which one has Lemon saying "A day of reckoning has arrived!? But why!?" I think it was about some kids having a ketchup fight and getting it on each others clothes but I can't for the life of me remember the episode's overall subject.
Deep 13, May 30, 2021, 12:03:16 pm

202 at 23:15
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 03:03:34 pm by Immoral Filth »

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
Find An Episode #146
weird request: anyone know the earliest example of bozarth's compulsion to sing things to the tune of the first line of aqualung?

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Find An Episode #147
weird request: anyone know the earliest example of bozarth's compulsion to sing things to the tune of the first line of aqualung?
1234GO!, July 03, 2021, 07:34:06 pm
I wanna say it's episode 128: Pioneers of Squat Cracking, especially since it starts with Aqualung but with hobo words instead

Skeeps

• Paid
Find An Episode #148
Anyone remember where someone, I believe it was heelies, read about "the twingle"?

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Find An Episode #149
Anyone remember where someone, I believe it was heelies, read about "the twingle"?
Skeeps, July 11, 2021, 03:09:03 pm
It's the vacuum collector episode
chai tea latte Immoral Filth SHAMBA~1.SBB