Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:10:57 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 151 - SCP 151-EC ███████  (Read 3393 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Achilles' Heelies Secret Gaygent 69 chai tea latte Immoral Filth thelizzerd

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Still in the middle but I'm so happy that you covered this.
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 thelizzerd

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
to whoever chose the outro music: thank you
Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
that was a frank and shell joint decision
Secret Gaygent 69 Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
the only scp that's ever entertained me is the otomatone that finds lost items and pays rent

also, if communist spiders are involved in a murder case, tiny ice picks have to show up somewhere.
Secret Gaygent 69 Dr. Buttplug xdaringdamselx Immoral Filth thelizzerd
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 08:46:54 am by 1234GO! »

Wolley74

• Paid
  • Is not a paths duck
The waffle maker might be my new favorite scp ever, but it'll be hard to beat 5031. Which is completely worth a read if you like the idea of a supernatural critter and cooking
adrenochrome dome thelizzerd

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
A personal favorite is Eve - Saphhic Harbringer, a proposed entry based on queerphobic tropes and horniness. Multiple people try to explain to the guy that it's not acceptable. If you don't want to read it, you can get the gist from the fragmentary summary:

with a primary goal of turning womankind into lesbians
thelizzerd

xdaringdamselx

• Paid
the only scp that's ever entertained me is the otomatone that finds lost items and pays rent

also, if communist spiders are involved in a murder case, tiny ice picks have to show up somewhere.
1234GO!, May 08, 2022, 08:44:54 am
I'm also fond of the magic vending machine one, I don't remember the number, but every so often I like to read back through the logs of what was dispensed just to see what dumb snacks/drinks people think of for this universe

I know SCP is meant to be horror/scifi kind of stuff but tbh I like them best when they're silly and harmless like the otamotone or the magic vending machine
A Meat thelizzerd

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Fucked up that people can just up and know what SCP is but not about the bloody butt papier mache one.
adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug Secret Gaygent 69 thelizzerd

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

1234GO!, May 08, 2022, 08:44:54 am
I'm also fond of the magic vending machine one, I don't remember the number, but every so often I like to read back through the logs of what was dispensed just to see what dumb snacks/drinks people think of for this universe

I know SCP is meant to be horror/scifi kind of stuff but tbh I like them best when they're silly and harmless like the otamotone or the magic vending machine
xdaringdamselx, May 11, 2022, 02:30:46 am
yeah I like the one where there's a coffee machine that dispenses whatever liquid you type in, or does its best to give you an approximation of that thing if you can't get it in liquid form.
xdaringdamselx thelizzerd

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I enjoyed this one. Reminds me of witnessing this guy who at a college Halloween party
was trying to talk about SCPs to this girl as a way of flirting. It wasn't working.
Shell Game xdaringdamselx

xdaringdamselx

• Paid
I enjoyed this one. Reminds me of witnessing this guy who at a college Halloween party
was trying to talk about SCPs to this girl as a way of flirting. It wasn't working.
thelizzerd, June 20, 2022, 01:23:32 pm
clearly he wasn't charming her with the otamatone one, he probably talked about the unkillable reptile, that's his mistake
thelizzerd adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug