Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Gift Suggestions : A Q&A Thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

thelizzerd:
Some kind of food could always work. Something delicious that would be considered a treat is always my go to when I don't know what to get someone. It depends on what your budget for that person is though. It's harder to do that if you want to spend more money on them. Fancy Trader Joe snacks are a fun gift for the people who are impossible to shop for.

It doesn't really symbolize the whole "get a job" idea you're going for, but it is an easy gift. It's perfect for those people like your partner's relative that you barely know, but you know she's planning on getting you a gift.

Achilles' Heelies:
Maybe a cookbook? It's a nice gift, and it's a thing to do that isn't videogames.

Lemon:
Cookbook is probably shooting the moon and wouldn't be appreciated, but I'm thinking maybe one of those Blue Apron things?

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes:
Cookbook is probably shooting the moon and wouldn't be appreciated, but I'm thinking maybe one of those Blue Apron things?
Lemon, December 07, 2022, 08:27:34 pm
--- End quote ---

The prep time on those Blue Apron things might be too much for him if he's itchin' to get back to his Xbox. Looking around, I found this though your mileage may vary depending on how I-Can't-Doooo-Thiiiis-It's-Too-Haaaaard he's willing to be about trying new things.

SHAMBA~1.SBB:
Maybe a sci-fi novel that's nerdy enough for him not to dismiss but literary enough for you to give in good conscience? Le Guin or Dick or something along those lines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version