Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:32:41 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I became one of those dirtbag video game streamers today.  (Read 5165 times)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I found out how to stream video games over a 1mb upload bandwidth. Not very well, mind you, but I hope you like Doom.

https://beam.pro/laserfarts/

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
Yaaaaaaay!

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
Stog and Frank West both streamed Enter the Gungeon last night, so I made these things during the streams and figured I'd share them here too. One of them was very skilled at the game, the other was very drunk. I'll leave it to you to decide which was which.

I Liked That Joke Yavuz Boots Raingear NutshellGulag STOG Trav GirlKisser420 Frank West nuffkins, of all people, Achilles' Heelies Shigan Nikaer Drekin Ragnarok Boobies Malten Cirr Corn Syrup One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Lemon eldritchhat Shell Game Baldr Hux

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
Hey my dudes!

I just came around to see how far I've come.  I became a Twitch Affiliate around May, and hit 100 followers around last week (108 now because people really like My Summer Car streams where I bumble around failing how to make things work and die in meaningless yet hilarious ways). I'm not going to become of those dudes who turns playing video games into a job, but I know you guys enjoy it so I'll try to make the best thing possible.

Or at the very least, I'll find the edge of the game world and clip through it to fall out of space.

I am now at twitch.tv/sodaaccident if you care to watch.

Thank you!

EDIT: Also there's a schedule, because I have specific days on when I do these things.

Wednesdays at Midnight (CST) - Usually the Good Game or Let's Try This Game I Got streams
Saturdays at 8:00 (CST) - Crapstreams, where I play terrible video games
lazzer grardaion? Runic eldritchhat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 02:03:05 pm by STOG »

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
STOG's 100 follower video was beautiful and you are all missing out if you aren't watching his streams.

bubbleuj

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
I beat Daikatana and I encountered the most broken elevator in the fucking world. Here is 36 minutes of me solving the really bad elevator puzzle. It sucks. Daikatana is bad, I hate it
NutshellGulag