Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:33:07 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode  (Read 24232 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode
Sovereign Secret Gaygent 69 Yavuz Shell Game

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #1
I'm really glad that "Poopstein" made it in. The journey there was rough but the payoff was worth it.

I was also pretty disappointed at the lack of funny responses to most of the hypothetical questions, but in casual reading the contrast in itself is pretty good. It seems unusual to me that redditors would take so many of these at face value.

By the way, the number of IPs the 'rifter' guy lists off is absolutely bewildering. Behold:
NSFW content. Click to show.
Secret Gaygent 69 Cradicus Penultimatum Frank West chai tea latte Wrought Antivehicular Phantom Creep Chupasaurus-Rex Shell Game
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 04:21:16 pm by Sovereign »

Cradicus

• Paid
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #2
I'm really glad that "Poopstein" made it in. The journey there was rough but the payoff was worth it.

I was also pretty disappointed at the lack of funny responses to most of the hypothetical questions, but in casual reading the contrast in itself is pretty good. It seems unusual to me that redditors would take so many of these at face value.

By the way, the number of IPs the 'rifter' guy lists off is absolutely bewildering. Behold:
Sovereign, July 16, 2020, 04:10:29 pm

How many of these places even HAVE an iconic, triforce like item? This is the point I have chosen to obsess on.
Sovereign Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #3
This would be a pretty good episode
Boots Raingear Seth "Slimy" Rollins Sovereign Shell Game

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #4
the iconic item from "yandere simulator" is the creator's utter inability to ever finish it
Puppy Time Deep 13

Nook

• A big deal
  • Paid
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #5
jewism (religion),
list of Intellectual Properties, July 16, 2020, 04:10:29 pm

Hmm

I recognize some of these as Flash games/animations that have got to be at least 15 years old at this point, so I have to assume this is an exhaustive list of every single media he has either experienced or read about in his entire life. What an ambitious crossover!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 07:45:31 pm by Nook »

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #6
oh my god Surf Ninjas wasn't a joke

I want to read this guy's annotated list of the "major items" in each setting

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #7
fun fact, starfruit is an apt metaphor for reddit, it looks innocuous, in reality it tastes underwhelming, but also you're not supposed to consume any on an empty stomach because it's got oxalates and poison in it that will hurt your kidneys and can straight up kill some people who have kidney problems.

also it's a strong cytochrome p450 inhibitor like grapefruit, so all the restrictions that apply to grapefruit apply to it as well

in conclusion, reddit is bad for you
Lemon Frank West Boots Raingear chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug Ambious Yavuz Deep 13

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #8
Rifter guy is just planning a reboot of the Christian Humber Reloaded universe.
GirlKisser420 KingKalamari Immoral Filth

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
327: Hypothetically This Is An Episode #9
"Third century BC" is a valid way to refer to dates, but people don't use it that much because it's got the same confusing one-off error you get when talking about modern dates too. (That is, the "third century" was the 200's, like how the "twentieth century" was the 1990's.)

It's useful as a format mostly because the other ways of talking about date ranges get weird when you're right around year one.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
That's the most depressing first 150 seconds of a podcast I've ever heard, and I can't stop laughing.

John Toast

• The original Fat Voice™
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.

Well then I apologize for potentially ditching that setup! I just saw the last name being referenced and got scared.

And that list of IPs is truly amazing. Never thought I'd see Mogeko Castle and the Bible on the same page, but here we are!
Dr. Buttplug

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer

This disgusts me but GamemasterAnthony's Birthday is charming. The only thing I can put my finger on is that this pervert has malicious intent.

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
fun fact, starfruit is an apt metaphor for reddit, it looks innocuous, in reality it tastes underwhelming, but also you're not supposed to consume any on an empty stomach because it's got oxalates and poison in it that will hurt your kidneys and can straight up kill some people who have kidney problems.

also it's a strong cytochrome p450 inhibitor like grapefruit, so all the restrictions that apply to grapefruit apply to it as well

in conclusion, reddit is bad for you
A Meat, July 17, 2020, 04:29:17 am

Much like the rest of social media, it is wise to read Reddit posts only for entertainment purposes and never for advice. Unless it's something innocuous like baking. ...although I have had people straight-up yell at me even on r/cooking, which astounds me.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I'm sitting here trying to decide what the best Ozymandias cum joke is.

Look on my cum, ye mighty, and despair?
Look on my jerking, ye mighty, and despair?
Jizz on my works, ye mighty, and despair?