Projects > The F Plus

399: Check This Shift Out

<< < (2/5) > >>

Ganymede:
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into? I would have been the youngest officer on the Enterprise and Data's best friend or like... the tambourine player for Gorillaz because I can't conceive of myself with musical talent even if I was playing magic pretend
DykeDastardly, February 24, 2024, 10:23:21 pm
--- End quote ---

Definitely apprenticing under the wyverian artisan in moga village in 3rd gen monster hunter.  It's worryingly easy to see myself hypothetically being really exhaustive/exhausting about lore-accurate scripts.  Unfortunately, lacking this groundbreaking new means of playing pretend, I had to settle for trying to teach myself "alchemy" as depicted in Full Metal Alchemist.

Lemon:
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into?
--- End quote ---
Sophia Coppola's bedroom.

Our days mostly consist of filming TV shows, having sex, and her introducing me to all of her cool New York friends and them finding me funny and asking me to go on tour with them.

Boots Raingear:
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into?
--- End quote ---

The music video for True Faith by New Order

Boots Raingear:
Also: since it's referenced in this episode. Here's a video of Tilda Swinton being normal

thelizzerd:
If you believed this when you were a teenager where would you have 'scripted' yourself into? I would have been the youngest officer on the Enterprise and Data's best friend or like... the tambourine player for Gorillaz because I can't conceive of myself with musical talent even if I was playing magic pretend
--- End quote ---

Hellsing, Black Butler, or the book series the cronicals of Vladimir Todd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version