Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:54:06 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: ⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙  (Read 9384 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙
This showed up in the Netflix Recent Additions...

I love you, Game Show Network.

zero

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #1
I have a personal vendetta against steampunk and now I know the world is that little bit worse

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #2
One of the contestants has giant hoop necklaces that are anarchy symbols but the A is a compass.

They scavenge for supplies in the PUNKYARD.

"My name is #Ladyhawke."

"This kitchen needs to have a story."
Gyro Dr. Buttplug

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #3
FUCK

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #4
I think I'm gonna drink every time I see eyewear on a place other than the eyes.

Edit: ooh, nevermind.
EYE OF ZA Boots Raingear Gyro Lost Season adrenochrome dome
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:39:30 pm by Lemon »

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #5
I think I'm gonna drink every time I see eyewear on a place other than the eyes.

Edit: ooh, nevermind.
Lemon, October 13, 2016, 10:34:51 pm

And that's how Lemon died of alcohol poisoning.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #6
Take a shot for every piece of machinery without function. *Sip a beer if it's a gear.
Gyro
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 05:20:19 pm by Jackal Flapnasty »

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #7
Some highlights from last night.

• The guy with the beard and jeans [4th from left] is Mr. Reddit. He has plans and he has opinions about what Steampunk is supposed to look like. He's frequently closing his eyes and rubbing the bridge of his news and explaining how difficult it is to try to explain things to these people who just don't get it.
  • the fanfic author [3rd from right] wears elf ear prosthetics during the competition because "it's my chance to do something nerdy." You know, during the Steampunk design reality show. Also I'm calling her "the fanfic author" purely on instict. She hasn't talked about her fanfic so far.
  • Even Useless By Comparison [duster jacket] is first to go, and it's not his fault. You see, he was assigned to build something, but he doesn't build things. Duh!
  • Suicide Girl Understudy [far left] knows this is her big break. She is going to have her wardrobe judged by Kato. You know, Kato! THE Kato!!! The person who has been called “the supermodel of steampunk.” She puts together an outfit that'll definitely catch Kato's attention. Kato asks "Are you happy with how this turned out, or do you wish you had more time?" She replies "I'm so happy with this!" Things go downhill from there.
  • hey, speaking of judges, this is one of the judges.

He dresses like that during the show, and carries a bronze hammer with him everywhere he goes.
  • Crazypussy [in the petticoats with the 6" platform boots] is the goddamn star though, because she is unbalanced! Which is your fault, because you keep victimizing her. Please stop that. She has 3 basic speech modes: "I can't believe you'd do that thing specifically to hurt me personally", "I'm the hottest one here", and "I need to be alone for a while wait please don't leave". At one point she is overtaken by some sort of undefinable malady and says "Oh no, my rare and undiagnosable disease is making me weak I'm going to pass out." Then she makes her way over to a soft pile of blankets and leisurely sprawls out. When a producer comes over to wake her up she goes "Huh? Oh I'm sorry I must have passed out."
Dr. Buttplug

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #8
Take a shot for every piece of machinery without function. Sit a beer if it's a gear.
Jackal Flapnasty, October 14, 2016, 01:26:31 pm

I showed this post to someone and they died of alcohol poisoning from reading it. Does anyone know the steampunk way to dispose of a corpse TIA.
Lemon Gyro Yavuz NutshellGulag

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #9
Take a shot for every piece of machinery without function. Sit a beer if it's a gear.

I showed this post to someone and they died of alcohol poisoning from reading it. Does anyone know the steampunk way to dispose of a corpse TIA.
Frank West, October 14, 2016, 02:02:53 pm

Throw it into the boiler of an airship!

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #10

Ürkütücü Sultan Selim, October 14, 2016, 02:30:16 pm
Glue gears on it and sell it on Etsy.
Yavuz Nifty Nif Gyro

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #11

Ürkütücü Sultan Selim, October 14, 2016, 02:30:16 pm
Glue gears on it and sell it on Etsy.
NutshellGulag, October 14, 2016, 04:24:14 pm

Bonus points if you also glue hooves on it and say it's for your upcoming steampunk pony themed zombie survival horror game (funded on gofundme)
Yavuz Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Gyro

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #12
I haven't watched a single second of this show, but I have an overwhelming desire to dump all these people's books.

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #13
I actually started watching this after it got brought up in an episode, and it continues to be a ride the entire time. I think right now there's five contestants left. I'm rooting for "Steampunk Eddie," which is what he calls himself in the third person. He's the little bald man third to the left on Lemon's image. One time he punched a metal locker and screamed because someone told him they didn't like his design work.

Glitterbomber

• Paid
⚙STEAMPUNK'D⚙ #14
This is a terrible thing to remind us of in the show notes, Lemon. Shame on you.