Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 09:50:37 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses  (Read 31461 times)

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #45
Now...other than them not knowing jack about Decepticons (a G1 Decepticon does not turn into a TRUCK), I didn't think it was all that bad. Juvenile though, to be sure, and clearly the work of someone who just doesn't get it. Also, apparently the guy who accused me of thinking the Middle East was a planet forgot the part he'd just freaking read, where I said I'd invade "whatever Earth" ISIS had come from (canonically, I already own the "original" one).

However, I'm not going to be actually bothered by the commentary of some random yahoos I'd never heard of before this thread. My mention shows that my nation stands out, so I am achieving my objective on that front regardless of how salty they are about it.
Quote from

Salty? They weren't lamenting what they were reading. I don't think this person is really good at reading emotions in voices.  Also his godmoding doesn't miss a step, even in this response. I'm sure other Nation-States people would take issue with him claiming "canonically" (I'm assuming Nation-States canon, because lol if he means reality) that he owns all of Earth.

"These people don't know the first thing about Transformers! Are they really qualified, then, to make fun of godmoding fake country forums on the Internet?"

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #46
I'm reading the thread now. Huswaeeeeeee is REALLY pissed off about you misreading his name. This thread needs to become an Extra Credit episode.
Vinny Possum, October 04, 2016, 03:06:17 pm

I have no control over what does and does not happen in Extra Credit, but no. Please do not do this.
Frank West Vinny Possum Liatai Dawnswalker Positronic Boots Raingear chai tea latte nuffkins, of all people, Ashto Gyro Sherman Tank Yavuz jim and the mammograms

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #47
I have no control over what does and does not happen in Extra Credit, but no. Please do not do this.
Lemon, October 04, 2016, 04:01:35 pm

QFE. Prime Directive, people.
Frank West Liatai Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lemon Dawnswalker Sherman Tank eldritchhat Baldr Gyro Yavuz

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #48
There were some guys on there who were threatening to make a podcast where they read and belittle us.

I think this is a case where poop touching is probably not a good idea (because they'll stop being open about being notmad and probably some of them will frame it as a genuine attack) --  but if I had an invisible hand that could shape people's fates, I would totally push them to do that. I think it would be really funny, and probably not even that embarrassing for them. If they came onto these forums I would probably volunteer to read.

I feel kinda bad that some of these guys think anyone really has anything personal against them based on this stuff, but I guess that's the price they pay for being kinda self-important online.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #49
You're right. I forgot the PD. I take that bit back.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #50
It's also worth noting that a lot of people there think we're pretty funny and/or accurate about parts of their weird hobby and that's fine.

And that the majority opinion is that we're a bunch of nerds being really boring and cracking ourselves up...which is true, 100%.

But yah, if you wanna go there and participate as a real nationstate, that's fine, but please don't just poke them. It's not just for morality's sake, if you start bothering exhibits, they stop being funny and also have pretty legitimate grievances against you, and then before you know it you're the people who are still bothering Chris-chan.

Okay, probably not THAT bad.
Vinny Possum Liatai Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Achilles' Heelies Yavuz Bodark Sherman Tank Positronic Boots Raingear chai tea latte nuffkins, of all people, Captain Nobeard Gyro Down10
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:10:08 pm by Frank West »

Amelia Blank

• Giant Woman
  • Paid
  • Secretly seven cats in a human-shaped bag
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #51
Nope. Not doing an EC on FPlus based forum drama. That sounds like a bad idea all around.
Liatai Lemon Sherman Tank Yavuz Boots Raingear eldritchhat DetectiveSlowpoke Ashto dractivisionary

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #52
I'm reading the thread now. Huswaeeeeeee is REALLY pissed off about you misreading his name. This thread needs to become an Extra Credit episode.
Vinny Possum, October 04, 2016, 03:06:17 pm

Lemon, October 04, 2016, 04:01:35 pm

Even if Amelia wanted to do this (she doesn't) there's no way I'd let them. Do not touch the specimens is too important a rule to break.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:28:30 pm by Sherman "Fellatio Cobra" Tank »

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #53
important documents: (if you are like me and don't believe in rules)

NSFW content. Click to show.

The last time I picked on guys like the nationstates guys they kinda ignored me, but before that they gave me a lot of shit -- it wasn't a great outcome.
Sherman Tank Yavuz Liatai Gyro
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:38:57 pm by Zekka »

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #54
Like fucking the car hot, breaking the Prime Directive is something you should not do.

But yah, if you wanna go there and participate as a real nationstate, that's fine, but please don't just poke them. It's not just for morality's sake, if you start bothering exhibits, they stop being funny and also have pretty legitimate grievances against you, and then before you know it you're the people who are still bothering Chris-chan.

Okay, probably not THAT bad.
Frank West, October 04, 2016, 04:11:42 pm

Man there has to be an entire episode's worth of material for guys that are still fucking with Chris-Chan
Mushroom

Mushroom

• i'm a fun guy
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #55
Man there has to be an entire episode's worth of material for guys that are still fucking with Chris-Chan
KingKalamari, October 04, 2016, 06:28:58 pm
This would be hilarious and I want this, but at the same time, the potential tantrum those guys would have at someone else reading their stuff and mocking it would either be absolutely worth it, or not worth it at all.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #56
This would be hilarious and I want this, but at the same time, the potential tantrum those guys would have at someone else reading their stuff and mocking it would either be absolutely worth it, or not worth it at all.
Mushroom, October 05, 2016, 05:28:14 am

No. Please do not do this.
Sherman Tank RoeCocoa Gyro

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #57
Mushroom, October 05, 2016, 05:28:14 am

No. Please do not do this.
jack chick, October 05, 2016, 11:32:28 am

Yeah, FYIY I can't see the result of a ChrisChan stalker episode being anything other than a complete unfunny disaster at best.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 04:25:20 pm by Sherman "Fellatio Cobra" Tank »

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #58
We believe modern society as it is has progressed enough. We have gay rights legalised, trans people have rights. Women have rights. Cannabis is bound to be legalised. Shut up, we have progressed enough. Leave it as it is.
Quote from

Yavuz Liatai chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Eider Duck Bodark Mushroom Sherman Tank RedMinjo Positronic Gyro Moose

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #59
We believe modern society as it is has progressed enough. We have gay rights legalised, trans people have rights. Women have rights. Cannabis is bound to be legalised. Shut up, we have progressed enough. Leave it as it is.
Quote from

GooseBusters HQ, October 05, 2016, 05:50:34 pm

Obviously, those rights will never be jeopardized by Godbothering, sanctimonious asswipes. When people gain rights, they are never subsequently taken away or eroded. And there are never other reasons to change. Progress is something you can just stop at exactly the right spot.

Seriously, fuck this guy.

3 days 15 hours ago: Huswyae changed its national nation type to "AnCap Provinces".

Oh, well there's your problem.