Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:43:27 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses  (Read 30692 times)

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #30
Pantopian masturbation police:

"Jerk it!"
Yavuz Sultan Selim, September 28, 2016, 12:33:58 pm
"Like it or not, etc etc"
AgentCoop, September 28, 2016, 12:35:19 pm

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Saoirse-Lilith Gyro

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #31
Pantopian masturbation police:

"Jerk it!"
Yavuz Sultan Selim, September 28, 2016, 12:33:58 pm

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me"
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #32
Fun fact: "Netoraria" is totally derived from the Japanese word for cuckold.

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #33
What a fun fact.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #34
Oh no Lemon!

The podcast does not have similar permission to reproduce, distribute, transmit, or publicly display material you have submitted to Nationstates.net. To my understanding, they were reading off user posts as part of this podcast, that is, material you have submitted to our website.

A quick search on Google for "DCMA takedown" should give you ample material and examples, even templates for composing a DCMA takedown notice to submit regarding your stolen content... and a little extra Google-fu can point you to their hosting provider if you perhaps wanted to submit said theoretical takedown notice over their heads.

Just sayin'.
Yavuz Corn Syrup Bodark Sherman Tank cube abuser RedMinjo McMillan and Waifu RoeCocoa nuffkins, of all people, DetectiveSlowpoke Captain Nobeard Mushroom Gyro Fanzay

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #35
anything but the digital copyright millenium act!

EDIT: I found their thread -- they really don't like us! Weird.

EDIT 2: Huswyae liked it

EDIT 3: No he didn't

Now...other than them not knowing jack about Decepticons (a G1 Decepticon does not turn into a TRUCK), I didn't think it was all that bad. Juvenile though, to be sure, and clearly the work of someone who just doesn't get it. Also, apparently the guy who accused me of thinking the Middle East was a planet forgot the part he'd just freaking read, where I said I'd invade "whatever Earth" ISIS had come from (canonically, I already own the "original" one).

However, I'm not going to be actually bothered by the commentary of some random yahoos I'd never heard of before this thread. My mention shows that my nation stands out, so I am achieving my objective on that front regardless of how salty they are about it.
Quote from
Sherman Tank Captain Nobeard Mushroom
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:53:02 pm by Zekka »

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #36
I feel a great disturbance in the net. As if millions of voices cried out in butthurt, and would not shut up about it. I feel something terrible has been read with enthusiasm.
Moose

Yavuz

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #37
OMG the thread already has 237 posts. And here's the third post in the thread:

by The United Colonies of Earth » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Did they mention me?

ETA:
Now...other than them not knowing jack about Decepticons (a G1 Decepticon does not turn into a TRUCK), I didn't think it was all that bad. Juvenile though, to be sure, and clearly the work of someone who just doesn't get it. Also, apparently the guy who accused me of thinking the Middle East was a planet forgot the part he'd just freaking read, where I said I'd invade "whatever Earth" ISIS had come from (canonically, I already own the "original" one).

However, I'm not going to be actually bothered by the commentary of some random yahoos I'd never heard of before this thread. My mention shows that my nation stands out, so I am achieving my objective on that front regardless of how salty they are about it.
Quote from
Zekka, October 04, 2016, 02:42:17 pm

Hey, everyone, look how not mad I am on the Internet! I am certainly not mad about people mocking my dumb power fantasy bullshit! The fact that they mocked me is actually a good thing! In conclusion, I am not mad.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 03:02:36 pm by Yavuz Sultan Selim »

Vinny Possum

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #38
I'm reading the thread now. Huswaeeeeeee is REALLY pissed off about you misreading his name. NEVER MIND PLEASE DON'T DO WHAT I SUGGESTED.

Also, according to Eclius, y'all are claiming to actually be him and have made a bunch of podcasts like this and he's gonna hire HACKERS.

Eclius is my new favorite internet crybaby.
Bodark Captain Nobeard
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:14:58 pm by Vinny Possum »

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #39
Personally, I don't mind that they mention me (since Eclius is merely a toy, it doesn't reflect my political beliefs anyway) but the way they hurt Huswyae is unacceptable

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #40
Will the F-Plus unify all of the nation's of Nation States against a common enemy, like the weird squid thing at the end of watchmen?

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #41
I spent all weekend checking into this thread and reading it aloud to the other f plussers.

Biggest disappointment: The guy who made an F Plus parody nation didn't really do anything funny with it, and actually it looks to me like he ended up gradually playing it more like a normal nation.

Biggest highlight: Eclius sending us an email saying that he thought the podcast was fun, but hey we got some things wrong, but it's totally fine, but also we should talk some about the things we did wrong, but anyway nice podcast. Then Eclius goes into the thread and really, really aggressively doesn't care about us for about 20 posts.
Bodark montrith Sherman Tank Eider Duck chai tea latte Captain Nobeard Mushroom Gyro Really_Quite_Nice Yavuz

Vinny Possum

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #42
Eclius is my Tsundere Waifu.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop cube abuser Mushroom SirSlarty

Yavuz

• Paid
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #43
This has happened before, right? Subjects discovering that the F Plus covered them and getting Not Mad On The Internetâ„¢?

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 228: United Nations of Dinguses #44
ignorant fools looking for gratification from their fellow trolls.

New header text?