Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:44:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448542 times)

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
As far as I can tell my workplace has the same attitude towards morale that dragon age has to relationships, where serious morale crises caused by fundamental work shifts  can be resolved with enough check-ins and a bunch of decorations
GirlKisser420, June 04, 2021, 01:38:23 am

"We're all very tired and stressed after a year of pandemic and having to take on a bunch more work for no extra pay, and there are a lot of systemic issues that make our jobs way harder than they need to be."
"Cool, well, here's some free Pride month zoom backgrounds and a mandatory webinar about how you really don't need therapy!"
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
As far as I can tell my workplace has the same attitude towards morale that dragon age has to relationships, where serious morale crises caused by fundamental work shifts  can be resolved with enough check-ins and a bunch of decorations
Support 4's done such a great job! Big kudos to everyone for all their hard work!

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I never pinky swear cause that would break all rules of pinky decency.

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion

Reached tier 7 Relationship
Unlocked
  • $10 Panera Gift Card
  • Pizza Party
chai tea latte jim and the mammograms RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
this thread made it to page 420
Penultimatum A Meat Mr. Hunky Academia xX_sp00ks_Xx Achilles' Heelies Seth "Slimy" Rollins Salubrious Rex Antivehicular jim and the mammograms auaurorau Great Joe Frank West Dr. Buttplug Ragnarok Boobies RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Those trees that everyone says smell like cum don't smell like cum to me. I'm worried there's something wrong with me and wondering which of the two obvious options it might be.
Lemon

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
Those trees that everyone says smell like cum don't smell like cum to me. I'm worried there's something wrong with me and wondering which of the two obvious options it might be.
Sauce, June 07, 2021, 07:29:31 pm
pardon me?
Shell Game jim and the mammograms Salubrious Rex

Diploskull

• Paid

You're not the only one.

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
pardon me?
Hux, June 07, 2021, 07:40:05 pm
OK, now I don't even know if that's a thing and I don't want to Google it.

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
american linden trees, according to some, have a cum smell when blooming though in cowardly/'academic' descriptions it's usually just referred to as 'earthy and sweet' and not 'like a loaded cock blast in the face'. it might be a thing like how some people have a certain gene that causes spinach to taste gross or look past reptilian disguises to see their real form
jim and the mammograms Sauce Salubrious Rex chai tea latte

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
imagine not knowing this and walking through the forest and just smelling jizz wafting through the air
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Sauce Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:31:00 am by jim and the mammograms »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The Callery Pear tree also smells like cum, but that one doesn't have a Mitchell and Webb sketch about it

Sauce Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms chai tea latte Lemon Dr. Buttplug

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
since when did cum have a smell strong enough to compare to a tree? genuinely, what the fuck?
i guess it would smell if it dried (eugh) but i don't know nor do i want to know what that smell is.

that could be a good pickup line. "hey baby, i've never smelled cum before. can i smell yours?"
use that on someone and if it gets you laid please let me know. thanks.
jim and the mammograms

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
I wouldn't call myself the resident ballpit cum expert (although what a title to put on a resume!) but it strikes me as a thing where, like, there's a taste, there has to be a smell on some level?