Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:50:28 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys  (Read 15917 times)

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #30
Edit yet again: DEFINITE FUTURE DOC I'M CALLING THIS ONE
Sham bam bamina!, April 05, 2018, 07:12:06 pm

it's all yours, ive got too much stuff to do docs on already as it is

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #31
Haircutstory is like the in between chapters of American psycho

http://members.boardhost.com/buzzlifeboard/ real old forum here
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:05:42 pm by GirlKisser420 »

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #32
It's the best kind of forum.  [heart]

I'd rather not get too deep into the site here, though.  A document will be ready before long.
Sherman Tank GirlKisser420

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #33
It's the best kind of forum.  [heart]

I'd rather not get too deep into the site here, though.  A document will be ready before long.
Sham bam bamina!, April 05, 2018, 11:24:44 pm

make sure to check out the pics on the facebook page

the nineties never end

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #34
If I was going to draw any kind of distinction between the straight fetishes that wind up in F Plus material and the gay fetishes that do, I would say that the gay fetishes seem to lapse into creepy/stalker behavior less often. If I was going to go out on a limb and do some laptop psychology, I'd suggest that it's because there's much less space between the subject and object of the fetish.

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #35
If I was going to draw any kind of distinction between the straight fetishes that wind up in F Plus material and the gay fetishes that do, I would say that the gay fetishes seem to lapse into creepy/stalker behavior less often.RADICAL SANDWICH ANARCHY, April 06, 2018, 01:40:06 am

Strongly agree. The straight fetishists seem to be more into non-consensual and coercive, "Hey do this thing that I'm definitely not jerking off to. Do it for reasons," while the gay fetishists generally seem to have a more consensual, positive attitude. The metabods, cockrub warriors, and wedgie fetish guys, for instance, were almost exclusively "We both love this thing even though it might not seem that way in the fantasy, we're both super into it!!!"

I'm reluctant to bring it up, but I really think that the reason for this pattern might be toxic masculinity, men feeling entitled to women's bodies, and how those are both heavily ingrained into our society.

Wait, are we...fetish scholars?
Liatai

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #36
If anyone gets to wax philosophical about fetishes it's Dr. Buttplug over here. I'd argue that there is probably a non-consensual toxic element to these communities that we just don't see much of in the F-plus material. It may come out in different ways. The sort of "I like to fuck dudes exclusively but I'm not gay!" in the frotting episode sort of thing speaks to that. They're saying in a way "I'd like to use your body for my sexual pleasure but I'm not like you and I don't respect you as a human being." All groups have some especially terrible people among them.

For certain fetish sites linked to larger LGBT communities this might be less prevalent because for someone to join the LGBT community they have to (presumably) come to terms with their own sexuality on some level. And as we've seen many times straight men can go their whole lives without ever confronting their own sexuality. Especially in places like the U.S. and U.K. where sexuality and sexual education is repressed.

Also it might just be that some sights have better moderators to comb through the deviant, nefarious, and criminal activity to leave the relevant deviant activity behind.
Bodark Liatai

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #37
I can think of a fair amount of gay fetish stuff covered on this show off the top of my head - Cockrub Warriors, the wedgie forum, the superhero bondage site, the aforementioned Metabods, about half of the hypnolosers and ball-busters, a lot of bisexuality and outright closeting in the bodybuilding and dick-measuring forums - and if we want to include Lou's show (we do not!), there's plenty more.  That's not to say that it's especially common, but I still think that that's a matter of numbers, that these sites are uncommon because they're set up by uncommon people.

Edit: forgot dickbugs

Edit again: possible future document (all NWS, obviously)

Edit yet again: DEFINITE FUTURE DOC I'M CALLING THIS ONE
Sham bam bamina!, April 05, 2018, 07:12:06 pm
good luck sifting through all the stories of people getting shaved without their consent, or people getting their first boner while receiving a haircut as a kid.

also, if you're interested, I can PM you the haircut fetish stuff I have, if I still have it somewhere
SHAMBA~1.SBB

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #38
Secret Gaygent 69 Great Joe Antivehicular Corn Syrup GirlKisser420

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #39
Rest In Pits r/armpitsex.
GirlKisser420 SHAMBA~1.SBB

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Episode 220: Girl Pits Boys #41
Thanks I hate it!
xX_sp00ks_Xx