Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2021, 02:46:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: the australia zone  (Read 30868 times)

FinchChunk

• Paid
the australia zone #135
I saw a quote from him somewhere that he'd rather be a loser than a quitter. Just, he was always such a fucking loser, we didn't need this to confirm it Tony.

Betoota has been on good form at least.
Salubrious Rex

Garthantash

• Paid
the australia zone #136
I am still recovering from the election result. I wish we could have booted Pyne out rather than let The Fixer slink away.
GirlKisser420

Salubrious Rex

• A non-event mass with a quantum probability of zero
  • Paid

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
the australia zone #138
After years of trying to find a way to watch it and finding nothing at all, I'm now downloading 303 episodes of Spicks and Specks. This might be the best thing that's happened to me all year.

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
the australia zone #139
After years of trying to find a way to watch it and finding nothing at all, I'm now downloading 303 episodes of Spicks and Specks. This might be the best thing that's happened to me all year.
Salubrious Rex, December 01, 2020, 05:36:49 am
Good work on achieving your goal though I'm not sure it's Wil Anderson's best work.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
the australia zone #140
The latest discovery on my attempts to find 00's Australian shows that nobody cares about anymore is this youtube channel that seems to have all of The Chaser's shows if anybody is interested in some outdated and probably insensitive poor taste satire. It also has The Checkout, which I think is just Craig Reucassel and Julian Morrow and not actually The Chaser, but I recall being decent and informative.

I grew up watching The Chaser's War on Everything, I had the first 2 seasons on DVD and wore them out, last I tried they were unwatchable from the years of use and handling. I'm also curious about CNNNN, I have vague memories of watching it as a child but all that I remember clearly is Fungries.

I don't know how well any of it has aged but that at least will be a fresh fount of nostalgia to distract me when I'm bored some time, assuming everything hasn't been wiped when the ABC finds out about it.
GirlKisser420
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:23:22 am by Salubrious Rex »

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the australia zone #141
CNNNN is probably gonna hold up stronger, the 24 hour news format holds up better and this country has not evolved in the slightest since then