Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:04:38 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Extremely Niche Opinions Thread  (Read 19870 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #30
Tiqqun more like pre-coom, theory of the young-girl more like theory of the why won't women fuck me. Semiotext(e)? More like semi-intelligent(s).

Deep down inside, the male MFA candidate has the personality of a condom wrapper: he exemplifies all the sexism, the 'entitled' objectification of women, demanded by the conditions of living in new york
jim and the mammograms

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #31
Y’all think the elites are warming up the planet but refuse to believe it’s because theyre cold blooded reptilians
chai tea latte, July 26, 2019, 11:23:15 am

This but unironically
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #32
Y’all think the elites are warming up the planet but refuse to believe it’s because theyre cold blooded reptilians
chai tea latte, July 26, 2019, 11:23:15 am

This but unironically
Vinny Possum, August 18, 2020, 05:57:35 pm
Fuckin rude. Reptilians never did nothin to you. Don't go around calling them bad names like "elites."
Penultimatum

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #33
I was going to badmouth reptilians but then I looked at this very website's header image. this one goes all the way to the top, people
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Boots Raingear Penultimatum RoeCocoa Shell Game Carbon Vinny Possum

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #34
it's fucked up that there are only 22 major arcana cards, I could think up at least like 40 more no problem
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Seth "Slimy" Rollins Secret Gaygent 69 Frank West GirlKisser420 Wrought jim and the mammograms

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #35
it's fucked up that there are only 22 major arcana cards, I could think up at least like 40 more no problem
A Meat, August 20, 2020, 02:00:13 pm

Lotería has you covered

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #36
you can do a lot more minor arcana just by mixing suites. I drew a Knight with a Cup and Swords, I presume this means I'm up for some good shit soon
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #37
My Immortal is The Room of crappy fanfiction, it only registers a feeling of exhaustion from me and if you're interested in that kind of thing there are way more examples of it, a lot of them better please god read something else.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins jim and the mammograms

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #38
My Immortal is exhausting to me because it's just a very obvious and blunt satire, and it's still talked about like it's sincere. it doesn't have that same 'i am trying my hardest to create something meaningful with limitless ambition' energy that the room has and that a lot of fanfiction does have, for better or for worse. why joke about my immortal when you can joke about the 131000 word fic about the actors from Supernatural being in 9/11
sambair Salubrious Rex The Smoking Dad Frank West SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte

sambair

• Paid
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #39
I had a lot of fun going to a couple theatrical showings of The Room, and the Disaster Artist is a very funny book, but there are a lot of better bad movies. I don't think I can go back to The Room after Fateful Findings.
Salubrious Rex Seth "Slimy" Rollins The Smoking Dad Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #40
My Immortal is exhausting to me because it's just a very obvious and blunt satire, and it's still talked about like it's sincere. it doesn't have that same 'i am trying my hardest to create something meaningful with limitless ambition' energy that the room has and that a lot of fanfiction does have, for better or for worse. why joke about my immortal when you can joke about the 131000 word fic about the actors from Supernatural being in 9/11
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, September 17, 2020, 02:06:19 am
Yeah, it's so obviously a parody; sometimes those can work (Full Life Consequences, and of course Garfield the lover and fighter man), but My Immortal is just tedious, and God knows there's a world of completely sincere insanity out there if you're willing to spend five minutes on fanfiction.net or AO3.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #41
Agreed on My Immortal- it's a pretty decent parody, but I don't know if I've been immersed in internet bullshit for years or something, but it absolutely doesn't stand out for me, and its shtick  wears out fast whenever I try to reread it. And I keep seeing breathless pieces crop up around who's the REAL author, and, like, who cares, even if you enjoy it that's not super relevant. (Also, as someone who was a very similar angst-filled teen around the time it came out, the chatspeak writing feels wrong. I think it could have been a lot more effective with less typos and more gratuitous thesaurus abuse- you could still have a lot of words used incorrectly for comedy but you'd also capture that sort of pretentious "ugh does anyone use REAL English i read Stephen King and am very smart" vibe that a lot of people had going on.)

For my niche opinion, Michaels cutting down on stocking their actual craft supplies now that they've run the good craft stores out of my town is a bummer and I wish they would not do that. I just want to cross stitch.
Diploskull chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #42
discovery is the most fun part of the internet mining, theres no point sticking to the classics
Salubrious Rex Semantic Weeb Antivehicular Seth "Slimy" Rollins sambair Penultimatum RoeCocoa chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #43
I'll stop joking about my immortal when i am dead and buried. Lighten up. Dumb thing elitism is tiresome. (This is my niche opinion.) God so many words to say "I'm way smarter about the garbage i ironically consume."
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Seth "Slimy" Rollins Penultimatum Ashto SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:16:58 am by Shell Game »

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Extremely Niche Opinions Thread #44
Here's my niche opinion: I prefer RC Cola over Pepsi.
A Meat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Penultimatum Vinny Possum Shell Game