Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

IT'S TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO GET WACKY

<< < (2/41) > >>

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes:
Behold. A thing.

Tipsy Almond, December 01, 2020, 10:40:17 am
--- End quote ---

Get some friends together to watch this if you've never seen it. I did that a few years back and it was quite the surreal experience. Scientology-funded gibberish cartoon with the worst animation known to man, featuring the voice of Bart Simpson? YES PLEASE.

Tipsy Almond:
Get some friends together to watch this if you've never seen it. I did that a few years back and it was quite the surreal experience. Scientology-funded gibberish cartoon with the worst animation known to man, featuring the voice of Bart Simpson? YES PLEASE.

--- End quote ---

Not just Bart Simpson. They also got Mark Hamil, Walter Emmanuel Jones (of Power Rangers fame), Debra freaking Wilson (DS9, The Boondocks, and Jedi: Fallen Order) and the lead voice actors from The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

Debra Wilson plays Great Grandmother... which I'm still psychologically processing.
This smells very much like a Food Fight! scenario.

Puppy Time:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIRh12SAGm5/

I can't remember if instagram embeds here.

e: Nope. Dang.

Oh Cyriak

A blast from the past, from a time when Matrix jokes were still a thing and wacky photoshops were still a novelty. I don't care! This is still my kind of pointless stupidity!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version