Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:45:42 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Best F Plus Episodes For My Zoomer Teenage Children  (Read 6327 times)

kthorjensen

• Paid
Here's a fun query. My kids were asking me what I was going to do when I went to record a F Plus episode tonight. I explained the general gist, but it got me thinking: what episodes would you play for a pair of 13 year olds that they'd most likely enjoy? They're pretty smart and very funny (according to people who are not me), so keep that in mind.
chai tea latte Lemon

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Here's a fun query. My kids were asking me what I was going to do when I went to record a F Plus episode tonight. I explained the general gist, but it got me thinking: what episodes would you play for a pair of 13 year olds that they'd most likely enjoy? They're pretty smart and very funny (according to people who are not me), so keep that in mind.
kthorjensen, January 22, 2021, 09:12:56 pm

The Garfield fanfic one
SHAMBA~1.SBB A Meat chai tea latte Captain Nobeard

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
WikiHow
Dr. Buttplug

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Hi. I'm one of the few zoomer listeners. I'm 21 and started listening to theFPlus when I was 17. I'd say a wikihow episode would be a good choice. The recent rootbeer episode could also be good, because it's funny without being too over the head of someone younger. One of the superhero ones like 243 or 316 could be good as well.
Lemon Penultimatum
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 10:35:27 pm by thelizzerd »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Audiophiles
Great Joe Frank West

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
fantendo wiki and sonic the hedgehog character wiki, perhaps? maybe the Not Always Right one (not the one where they talk about crypt keeper, the other one)

spells of magic might also be a good one

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Flashlights
chai tea latte

Zemyla

• any pronouns
  • Paid
  • sitting on your monitor, making bad decisions
Wookiepedia. Everyone knows about Star Wars, and everyone knows about nerds taking fandom too far. And it spreads its scorn in a surprisingly evenhanded manner; it mocks the wiki editors, new directors, EU authors, and even George Lucas. All in all, it's got a fresh scent, a strong body, and no icky aftertaste.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop babudarabu

Cradicus

• Paid
Are teens aware of who Roy Orbison is to the extent they'd find him being wrapped in cling film humorous?
Captain Nobeard

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Are teens aware of who Roy Orbison is to the extent they'd find him being wrapped in cling film humorous?
Cradicus, January 23, 2021, 08:03:23 pm
I'm not, and I find it humorous.
Cradicus babudarabu RoeCocoa Sauce Captain Nobeard

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
don't be like me at age 19 and start with the pounced/sissykiss/bodymods episodes
Lemon cube abuser A Meat RoeCocoa

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
don't be like me at age 19 and start with the pounced/sissykiss/bodymods episodes
Mix, January 23, 2021, 10:06:33 pm
don't be like me at age 16 and start with the first episode right after listening to the first tvtropes episode

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
Dozerfleet is a good one, too. It doesn’t require familiarity with anything, is bizarre, and is another case of someone taking something and running way too far with it. It’s also a lovely taste of Old Internet before social media really started taking over
Dr. Buttplug Puppy Time

sambair

• Paid
If they're into Sonic, the Sonic Fan Wiki's a pretty good one.

Mouse

• Paid
fantendo wiki and sonic the hedgehog character wiki, perhaps? maybe the Not Always Right one (not the one where they talk about crypt keeper, the other one)

spells of magic might also be a good one
EYE OF ZA, January 23, 2021, 04:04:45 am

But the Not Always Right cryptkeeper episode is probably one of the funniest things on the internet. I had to take the FPlus out of my podcast rotation on my runs outside because I was doubled over on the side of the trail laughing so hard.

Maybe the PsiWiki one? It's funny, recent, and contains great imagery of two people standing in a field yelling "I'm not touching you!" at each other.
Lemon GirlKisser420