Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:17:09 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat  (Read 8981 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
356: How To Get Fat
I think the weird stuff in this episode is mostly because he's German. Fantasy sex having strict rules you must follow where talking is prohibited? That's extremely German. Weird commitment pledges and tests? German as hell. Having to plan out an eating regimen so you'll effectively get fat? Not sure, but sounds German to me.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
So, maybe I've missed a joke, but isn't this episode number 346, rather than 356? Do we need to come up with a conspiracy theory about what happened to the ten missing episodes? Or am I as dumb as my imposter syndrome tells me?
happy new year, February 21, 2021, 04:01:07 am

Yo, F+, yo episode so fat, it takes TEN regular podcast episode seats on the RSS feed!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Frank West A Meat Mix chai tea latte Lemon KingKalamari Achilles' Heelies moooo566 (taylor's version) SHAMBA~1.SBB Immoral Filth blunge

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
So, maybe I've missed a joke, but isn't this episode number 346, rather than 356? Do we need to come up with a conspiracy theory about what happened to the ten missing episodes? Or am I as dumb as my imposter syndrome tells me?
happy new year, February 21, 2021, 04:01:07 am

WHOOPS!

Okay, I just fixed the mistake, although I feel like that's probably gonna have some ramifications in another 10 episodes...

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.

[/quote]
does advanced google search not work on it?
[/quote]

It's like a dating site you gotta have a username and password to see any of it. So google doesn't show shit. I made a doc on it anyway tho lol.

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat #19
All the dumb fantasy stuff at the end of the episode gave me serious Gentle Likpas flashbacks.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat #20
All the dumb fantasy stuff at the end of the episode gave me serious Gentle Likpas flashbacks.
SHAMBA~1.SBB, February 22, 2021, 02:52:58 am
It definitely has the same "everything is candy-colored and ostensibly sex-positive, so it's a fun utopia, just don't think about anything" vibe.

Regrettably, I'm still thinking about the soda milkshake fruit. Can you imagine what that shit tastes like? Is it even cold??
thelizzerd

Hoffgod

• Paid
3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat #21
Regrettably, I'm still thinking about the soda milkshake fruit. Can you imagine what that shit tastes like? Is it even cold??
The hot dog fruit heats itself once it's peeled and that heat needs to come from somewhere. Therefore it takes heat from the milkshake fruit, cooling the milkshake fruit. Thus the fetish utopia is thermodynamically consistent.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex thelizzerd Antivehicular SHAMBA~1.SBB A Meat Dr. Buttplug blunge Achilles' Heelies junior associate faguar

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat #22
maxwell's demon has to jerk off too
chai tea latte Mix SHAMBA~1.SBB junior associate faguar Vinny Possum

Zemyla

• any pronouns
  • Paid
  • sitting on your monitor, making bad decisions
3̶5̶6̶ 346: How To Get Fat #23
When you started talking about the Ask Dr. Feeder column being like Dear Abby, I'm disappointed none of you made a "Dear Flabby" joke.
SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte