Projects > Extra Credit

Episode 124 - I Didn't Buy This Product, Goodbye!

(1/1)

Shell Game:

Dr. Buttplug:
I will explain orgonite again for Ashto because I have encountered it in person. It is basically trash, bits of metal and plastic, suspended in clear resin. It can be in whatever shape or color. Yes it does set off metal detectors, and when it does, the person who has it is eager to explain it at length.

Shell Game:
I will explain orgonite again for Ashto because I have encountered it in person. It is basically trash, bits of metal and plastic, suspended in clear resin. It can be in whatever shape or color. Yes it does set off metal detectors, and when it does, the person who has it is eager to explain it at length.

Dr. Buttplug, May 10, 2021, 08:25:39 am
--- End quote ---
I think you mean orgonite is just alterations of man-made and natural substances. Like my jacket.

Also if you've encountered this at your job then you are legally obligated to tell us.

Antivehicular:
So does every cheap mastubation sleeve run really narrow, or are guys who review masturbation sleeves online just compelled to always work in how it didn't fit their magnum dong? Maybe I'll have to run some experiments: buy a bunch of cheap masturbators and a dildo the precise proportions of an average human penis. So on Amazon, that's gonna run me... like, fifty bucks total?

Dr. Buttplug:
So does every cheap mastubation sleeve run really narrow, or are guys who review masturbation sleeves online just compelled to always work in how it didn't fit their magnum dong? Maybe I'll have to run some experiments: buy a bunch of cheap masturbators and a dildo the precise proportions of an average human penis. So on Amazon, that's gonna run me... like, fifty bucks total?
Antivehicular, May 14, 2021, 09:21:19 pm
--- End quote ---

For the record I've yet had the pleasure of purchasing a rubber hole. That said,

NSFW content. Click to show.I think the holes are designed to be rather tight to increase friction/stimulation. You're supposed to use lubricant. I think they usually say so on the box? So these folks are just too stupid or cheap to use lube or lotion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version