Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:06 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 431108 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1140
I apologize for how long this is. It is VERY dumb.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1141
dude but do you ever think about how the spear of longinous became holy when it entered his body and that means if you fucked jesus your dick would be holy too
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx A Meat Great Joe Dr. Buttplug

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
CTRL+V and post it #1142
Tfw you get a random person claiming to be a 15 year army vet getting on your ass about gun safety because you didn't specifically mention that the 19th century muff pistol your mom has isn't loaded
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
CTRL+V and post it #1143
D:\Music Sorted\Indie WHATEVERs\Ugh, Rock, I Guess\Lowbrow Pop Punk\Remo Drive\Greatest Hits

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1144
trying to list movies ive seen the last seven days
Full Movie HD | Mr. Right | Anna Kendrick, Sam Rockwell, Tim Roth | Action, Comedy Movie
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Long Haul
Taste of Cherry
Like Someone in Love
L'Avventura
The Thief and the Cobbler
Chungking Express
Full Movie HD | Tracers | Taylor Lautner, Marie Avgeropoulos | Action, Crime, Drama Movie
Full Movie HD | Unlocked | Noomi Rapace, Orlando Bloom, John Malkovich | Action Movie
Full Movie HD | Escobar - Paradise Lost | Benicio Del Toro, Josh Hutcherson | Thriller Movie
Full Movie HD | The Outsider | Craig Fairbrass, James Caan | Action, Crime, Drama Movie
Full Movie HD | The Bag Man | Robert De Niro, John Cusack, Dominic Purcell | Thriller / Action Movie
Full Movie HD | The Prince | Bruce Willis, John Cusack, 50 Cent | Action / Thriller Movie
Full Movie HD | The Curse of Sleeping Beauty | Ethan Peck, India Eisley | Fantasy Movie
Dracula Untold
Full Movie HD | The Raven | John Cusack, Alice Eve, Luke Evans | Crime, Mystery, Thriller
Mr. Hunky Academia

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
CTRL+V and post it #1146
"lawn guys are weirder than most perverts because most perverts don't make us watch their degeneracy"
Great Joe

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1147
The village's waterway provided water instrumental to everyday life. To keep the water from pollution, there were designated places for fishing, and the children were forbidden to play in the water. That's why Nier, Yonah, and most of the villagers couldn't swim. If they fell into the water ways, they wouldn't be able to expect help from anyone.
chai tea latte Frank West

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1148
Prepare for love's full itinerary! In Sweet Sad Sandal Boy, emerging poet Spencer Mirabal collages together fragments of his heart into a bouquet of paper tulips, promising unmatched devotion to you so long as you can weather a teeter-tottering storm of sweltering adoration and frigid sorrow!

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1149
One might then ask, “Okay, if you don’t know why you’re repulsed by fruit, then what about fruit is so revolting?” and I’d reply, “I’m so glad you asked.” 
Penultimatum jim and the mammograms Macho Masc Sangy Savage Antivehicular

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
CTRL+V and post it #1150
One might then ask, “Okay, if you don’t know why you’re repulsed by fruit, then what about fruit is so revolting?” and I’d reply, “I’m so glad you asked.”
Shell Game, May 13, 2021, 09:14:31 am

I wish nothing but eternal discomfort on that woman
Shell Game

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1151

Who is Tara Reid and is she supposed to be 'sexy?'Posted by conservativewifeymom on 5/12/21 at 7:47 pm

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
CTRL+V and post it #1152
"If they will not give you work, demand bread

If they will not give you work or bread, charge at them with your head low and wings spread while hissing and take their sandwiches"
Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #1153
she bobbing on my balaban i'm in an altered state
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1154

i merely hope that you are very happy together. with my bitch dumb slut whore of an ex wife
Great Joe xX_sp00ks_Xx Salubrious Rex Seth "Slimy" Rollins Penultimatum jim and the mammograms