Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:35:55 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Super Long Demon Summoning Doc  (Read 6361 times)

Amelia Blank

• Giant Woman
  • Paid
  • Secretly seven cats in a human-shaped bag
Super Long Demon Summoning Doc
Okay so I made this doc really early in my document submission splurge. Lemon rightfully turned this down because it was a mess and super long. >< It was like a hundred plus pages long at one point.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eh6_ClP-830GklgoVlRW65VtwTpCLC9vwwc0rylqGUk/edit

The only thing that I am sad that got lost is somehow there was a demon summoning thread on Bodybuilding.com??? And you get dozen of interactions like this??

i think the book is called the lesser keys of solomon. get that ****. good luck brah!

Thanks brah but im looking for one a bit higher up than that puss, since jesus banished him into a pig or something I want one with more knowledge than how to make some damn good bacon
Growing Daily.....

It's like twenty plus pages of meat heads trying to speak Latin and calling each other 'brah'.
Bodark

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Super Long Demon Summoning Doc #1
"Thanks brah but im looking for one a bit higher up than that puss, since jesus banished him into a pig or something I want one with more knowledge than how to make some damn good bacon"

"i wouldn't risk it man you could be haunted for the rest of your life. (srs)"

we have to go back.gif

"I've done it before OP. My roommate once double dipped a chip so I wanted to call a demon to tear his eyes out, turns out if you don't chant the incantation exactly right the energy flows back into you and gives you diarrhea that burns your ******* for days"

I forgot how these guys were more monster cock obsessed than the monster cock crusader

Bodark Amelia Blank Ashto
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:49:00 am by LINDA »

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Super Long Demon Summoning Doc #2
I forgot how these guys were more monster cock obsessed than the monster cock crusader
LINDA, May 01, 2016, 10:42:31 am

Wordfilter MVP
Nifty Nif
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:36:08 pm by Gyro »

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Super Long Demon Summoning Doc #3
LINDA, May 01, 2016, 10:42:31 am

Wordfilter MVP
Gyro, May 01, 2016, 12:58:45 pm

I am honored