Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:25:55 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book  (Read 6538 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book
Those of you who were at F Plus Live have hopefully already had the chance to touch one of these, and for everyone else...

Macho Masc Sangy Savage Wrought chai tea latte KingKalamari SHAMBA~1.SBB Sauce ViviVixen adrenochrome dome Big Stinky Shell Game xX_sp00ks_Xx A Meat Dr. Buttplug Frank West Immoral Filth Mr. Hunky Academia Wyst

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #1
So proud to be a part of this, and it was such a blast working on all my pages. The final product is lovely too, although for some reason I feel weird about colouring my own art (feels weirdly self-indulgent although I know that makes no sense). Anyway, here's my colour pencils on one of King Kalamari's pages:
Boots Raingear Achilles' Heelies Lemon KingKalamari Dr. Buttplug Wrought A Meat Penultimatum Adam Bozarth Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Antivehicular ViviVixen Macho Masc Sangy Savage Baldr GirlKisser420 Wyst auaurorau oscaruglyface Blergh marxcarl SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa Vinny Possum

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #2
So proud to be a part of this, and it was such a blast working on all my pages. The final product is lovely too, although for some reason I feel weird about colouring my own art (feels weirdly self-indulgent although I know that makes no sense). Anyway, here's my colour pencils on one of King Kalamari's pages:

Sauce, February 03, 2020, 11:18:41 am

I wish I could give this some kind of super-bulb. Like, if regular bulbs are the equivalent to a common, 60 watt lightbulb, I want to give this one of those industrial-grade giant bulbs they use for lighthouses.
Lemon

oscaruglyface

• Paid
  • Go to jail.
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #3
I saw the post on the site and got excited and immediately ordered this. A few days later I checked the site and got excited and immediately ordered this again because I have a fish brain.
Boots Raingear Wyst RoeCocoa

Cradicus

• Paid
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #4
Just got mine! To the coloring room!
Lemon Sauce

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #5
Happy to have this when dealing with anxiety. Thanks, guys.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Lemon Boots Raingear Puppy Time Sauce

PersonFromPorlock

• Paid
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #6
Have you got any more of these? It says they're in stock on the website, but when when you try to buy one, it says they're out of stock.

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #7
Have you got any more of these? It says they're in stock on the website, but when when you try to buy one, it says they're out of stock.
PersonFromPorlock, January 17, 2021, 12:59:41 am

Oh, thanks for the heads up. PayPal had an incorrect inventory count. Just fixed, you can order one now.

PersonFromPorlock

• Paid
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #8
Thanks. Bought two,

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Monster Manual: A Coloring & Activity Book #9
These are finally sold out.
Adam Bozarth chai tea latte