Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:54:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430905 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1350
I will have baked fish, and I will drink Nostrano out of a thick glass, and draw slowly on long cigars, and spit into the glowing fireplace, think about my mother, and try to press a few drops of sweetness out of my anxiety and sorrow.  Then I will lie down in the inadequate bed beside the thin wall, listen to wind and rain, struggle with the beating of my heart, wish for death, fear death, call out to God.  Until it is all over, until doubt wears itself out, until something like sleep and consolation beckons to me.  So it was when I was twenty years old, so it is today, and so it will go on, until it ends.  Always, over and over, I will have to pay for my loved and lovely life with days like these.  Always, over and over, these days and nights will come, the anxiety, the aversion, the doubt.  And I will still live, and I will still love life.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1351
although that lady did handle that broomhandle as though it were a bo staff...
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1352
Prisma de cubierta: un prisma de vidrio, insertado en la cubierta de un barco para iluminar los espacios oscuros debajo de esta.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1353
He must have a right rich booty in there, considering the ones that go in and don't come out.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1354
cute faggy incest-coded piss-obsessed transphobic groomer mousegirl with a little bit of rapeable problematic puppy tboy wag. 5yrs old, that/thats. tw scary, everyone dni.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1355
Some programs refer to the therapy horse as an "equine partner".[1] Other programs view the horse as a "metaphor" with no defined role other than to "be themselves."[20] Equine Facilitated Wellness programs, particularly those following the EFW-Canada certification route view the horse as 'sentient being': "The equine is a sentient being, partner and co-facilitator in the equine facilitated relationship and process".[32]
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1356
The costume, as noted by the Daily Mail, is listed online as the “Devil’s Champion-Leather Armor” set and retails for $7,500.
Salubrious Rex

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1357
@Bernienomics @jordanbpeterson Poly is hard in the current culture, and isn't for everyone. It requires unusually high IQ, conscientiousness, emotional stability, and openness, IMHO.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Great Joe Shell Game Salubrious Rex

WulfOrc

• Paid
  • Probably covered in dust
CTRL+V and post it #1358
RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1359
Postleftist (Marxoid) “homesteading” Pharisees et al chinping at this: the amount of money I spent in 2022 on thot prosties is equal to what you spent on catering to your whalewife’s “sweet tooth” and adding 20 lbs blubber to her Rubenesque heft (ie a lot). Today:

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1360
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug Antivehicular RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1361
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a high school attended by all of the Sonic the Hedgehog characters, and during class Shadow passes a note to Sonic that says ‘Hey i have something i need to tell you at recess.’ And at recess they hang out near a picnic table and Shadow puts his gloved hand on Sonic’s and looks into his.eyes and they share a deep, passionate kiss. Then the bell rings, and it’s back to class for Sonic and friends, but there is a new tension among them.. It is a very exciting time, for Sonic and Shadow. It’s awesome to imagine this.
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx Antivehicular

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1362
The Caps struck at once at the weak point of their opponents by ordering a budget report to be made;

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1363
https://share.temu.com/VofVAYVabG

Edit: this is the baby's first stuffed toy autopsy kit, not the metal dick flyfishing lures.
xX_sp00ks_Xx RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 04:33:13 am by PaulLovesToLaugh »

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1364
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug