Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:47:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1445205 times)

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
The Holy Trinity is actually a multiple system, and when Jesus became flesh, he was fronting.
Wrought

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Ah, Uriel, the archangel of drinking my fUCKING PISS
Yavuz Wrought A Meat GirlKisser420

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Only one of The Mommies has her own Wikipedia page. I like to think that Marilyn keeps trying to make a page for herself and Caryl keeps deleting it to remind Marilyn of her place in the act.
Carbon

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
No matter how much Reality you put in front of me, I will never stop respecting the yakuza
Wrought sambair

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Thinking about what godawful name they're gonna give to the NY XFL team. Will it be terribly upstate themed i.e. "Michigan's (not the state a special upstate chili dog)" or terribly downstate themed i.e. "I'm walkin here"
sambair

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Or some crime thing because Vince is racist

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
In the alternative timeline where Mario was still named Jumpman, Wario's name would instead be rumpman.
Wrought Frank West chai tea latte

sambair

• Paid
Thinking about what godawful name they're gonna give to the NY XFL team. Will it be terribly upstate themed i.e. "Michigan's (not the state a special upstate chili dog)" or terribly downstate themed i.e. "I'm walkin here"
AgentCoop, June 12, 2019, 10:33:41 am

I only watched a few matches from that new wrestling league that the owners of the Jaguars created, but even that much was better than any WWE show I've watched in a year. Like, it was nothing but a couple minutes of wrestlers posing and trash talking each other followed by actual wrestling, repeating for several hours. No infomercials for for-profit colleges.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
AgentCoop, June 12, 2019, 10:33:41 am

I only watched a few matches from that new wrestling league that the owners of the Jaguars created, but even that much was better than any WWE show I've watched in a year. Like, it was nothing but a couple minutes of wrestlers posing and trash talking each other followed by actual wrestling, repeating for several hours. No infomercials for for-profit colleges.
sambair, June 12, 2019, 01:29:17 pm
Yeah AEW is definitely better so far lol
sambair

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
The entire time I've been listening to The F Plus I've had it on my bookmark bar as thepl.us and haven't noticed.
Wrought

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
The entire time I've been listening to The F Plus I've had it on my bookmark bar as thepl.us and haven't noticed.
Salubrious Rex, June 13, 2019, 06:44:37 am
The Plus: Things Read!
Salubrious Rex Lemon Frank West

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Slayer rules 666
GirlKisser420, April 08, 2017, 07:48:45 am

bump
GirlKisser420

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Booty shorts that say 1 800 HOWS MY ASS
Wrought cat_examiner Shell Game Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GenesisAlwaysSucked Turtle Sherman Tank Salubrious Rex Achilles' Heelies Oats Yavuz

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I have this weird cigarette taste in the back of my throat.

I don't smoke.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Rifftrax.