Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:10:37 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What do I say here  (Read 10889 times)

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
What do I say here
So, erm, hello! I'm Ansemaru, I used to lurk around the comments section and now I lurk around ballp.it! My hobbies include using the podcast to inoculate myself against the true horrors of the internet, staring in disbelief at tumblr, drawing, and giving the F+ my money.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
What do I say here #1
Ansemaru up ins. Welcome.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
What do I say here #2
Hey!  Welcome!

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
What do I say here #3
Hello! Since I'm curious, and if you don't mind me asking, what does your username mean? Is it Japanese, from an ("plan") + semaru ("to compel")? I'm a bit of an armchair, amateur linguist and was just curious. :)

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
What do I say here #4
I'm gonna go with it being what that guy who owns the box cat mumbles after he's had too much to drink and is trying to talk to his cat.

"An... answer... ansemaru, dammit.  shtupid cat."

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
What do I say here #5
It doesn't mean anything in particular! It was a name I came up with when I was like... 11 because I wanted a username on Deviantart that didn't have any numbers or dashes or filler letters in it, so I cobbled together Japanese syllables into something that sounded cool. I was dimly aware that the "maru" ending was a common name ending, and the rest...

Well, I like both of your answers.

Delcat

• Paid
What do I say here #6
You can get saddled with worse handles joining DA at 11.  Welcome in!

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
What do I say here #7
This is completely unrelated, but the mention of "maru" just reminded me: Anyone else remember the Nevada-Tan thing? Battle Royale, Japan, a school slaying, and an underage female in the middle of the whole thing? The Internet engages Creep Factor 5.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:24:44 pm by Lemon »

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
What do I say here #8
.......goddammit, internet. God fucking dammit. Though considering people think it's fun and cute to claim infamous school shooters are among their headmates, I don't think I should at all be surprised.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
What do I say here #9
The mention of the word maru reminds me of the adorable cat who loves boxes.  It is good to see that the internet has not yet completely broken me.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
What do I say here #10
This is completely unrelated, but the mention of "maru" just reminded me: Anyone else remember the Nevada-Tan thing? Battle Royale, Japan, a school slaying, and an underage female in the middle of the whole thing? The Internet engages Creep Factor 5.
Lemon, March 06, 2013, 02:49:33 pm
I'd forgotten about that, but how the hell does "maru" remind you of that and not the box cat?

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
What do I say here #11
Lemon, March 06, 2013, 02:49:33 pm
I'd forgotten about that, but how the hell does "maru" remind you of that and not the box cat?
fluffy, March 06, 2013, 07:32:14 pm
This is the f plus - we're all sort of broken, I'd think.