Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:44:55 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228193 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Countries should be smaller. Scotland, or like Oaxaca, is the ideal size of a country.

You know, I didn't really understand the idea of prayers until hitting things that are wildly out of your control. Like what do you say to a friend when they're put in a situation where they have to work, and can catch COVID? Like sure there are a ton of systemic things that need to change, but in that moment, you just want to let someone know you care, even if you're both subject to forces greater than your own.
Bobguinary Novel, July 14, 2020, 10:57:11 pm

As a fairly religious person I'm biased, but I do appreciate them if they're meant sincerely, regardless of religion/tradition/lack thereof. At the same time I get why people see them as a copout.
RoeCocoa Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Ran into a person I have been trying to avoid for 5 years at the pub. I have written 3 messages now about how I have a fear of them. I have remained because it is a friend's birthday. I have warned people of this person's violent tendencies. I hope they leave before I do and everything is well.
Great Joe

surrey

• Paid
Drank a lot a vodka and just watched a shitty bootleg of that Spider-Man musical. Life is wonderfully hell

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Limeade, bourbon, and sour cherry liquor is a fucking ugly dishwater colored but delicious drink.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
My birthday felt all the more fulfilling knowing the lot of you were behind me. Thank you all. This community means the world to me.
Great Joe chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Achilles' Heelies xX_sp00ks_Xx Vinny Possum Penultimatum Adam Bozarth

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
i'm sober now but last night i discovered caramel m&ms while drunk and it felt like one of the most delicious things i've ever eaten

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
i'm sober now but last night i discovered caramel m&ms while drunk and it felt like one of the most delicious things i've ever eaten
Spenny, July 25, 2020, 06:14:46 pm
those rule
Spenny

surrey

• Paid
I am drunk and idk where else to say this but

yoooooo the glitter logo stickers are back in stock, pickin that up rn

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
The best part of making homemade pizza is your whole apartment smells like delicious herbs.

One day this pandemic thing is going to end and I'm gonna find someone cute to go on adventures with. Until then I'm gonna work on being less boring and maybe fix a few brain problems.
chai tea latte

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
afta the war i went back to ney york a-afta the war i went back to new york

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
What about glitter caramel m&Ms that can only be found in neyw yoark??

Diploskull

• Paid
Baking bread, hell yeah
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Baking bread, hell yeah
Diploskull, July 28, 2020, 11:11:59 pm

Fuck yeah what kind of bread??

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I wish being drunk came with less delayed consequences. BUT since I know there are delayed consequences, we don't live in an Omelas situation, so it's okay!!
Diploskull chai tea latte

Diploskull

• Paid
Baking bread, hell yeah
Diploskull, July 28, 2020, 11:11:59 pm

Fuck yeah what kind of bread??
Bobguinary Novel, July 28, 2020, 11:31:22 pm

Large batch king arthur sandwich bread, kinda boring tbh. I hope it doesn't overflow while it rises, but I might make a little of it into cinnamon rolls?