Projects > The F Plus

Episode 99: Mr. Gandolfini? We Have A Few Rewrites.

(1/4) > >>

Lemon:
The F Plus has spent a number of years exploring odd areas of the internet in order to present you with material you might find thought provoking, interesting, horrifying, or otherwise upsetting to your worldview. Sometimes. We sometimes do that. Other times we find crappy fanfiction and read it derisively. This week, The F Plus has forgotten what The F Plus did with all the prounouns The F Plus had.

Alpha Starsquatch:
Huzzah! A new episode. Thank you guys for giving me something to make me less paranoid after watching all those forensics shows.

Chaz:
Oh shit, you guys are picking up the pace. I still need to listen to all of the bonus stuff and the second live episode, wonder if I can do that before the big 1-0-0.

(Although if you want to be pedantic about it, this IS episode 100, if you decide to count the two parts of the Juggalo Episode separately, but I'm gonna go with the numbers you guys have given us!)

count_actuala:
Hmmm. This birthday tribute will suffice. Very good.

chai tea latte:
Oh shit, you guys are picking up the pace. I still need to listen to all of the bonus stuff and the second live episode, wonder if I can do that before the big 1-0-0.

(Although if you want to be pedantic about it, this IS episode 100, if you decide to count the two parts of the Juggalo Episode separately, but I'm gonna go with the numbers you guys have given us!)
Chaz GELF, April 08, 2013, 10:14:47 pm
--- End quote ---
The second live show is still one of my favourites; you're in for a real treat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version