Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:45:55 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 99087 times)

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #180
update: thai food is good as fuck.
the three of us are currently deciding what to explore next, and brainstorming ideas about what we can do as a group tomorrow.
so far we've got:
that science museum thing
some of the art galleries
escape room??
that witch's house thing
i don't have my brochure on me, i don't remember the name of any of these things but i know they are things to do.
Hux, January 17, 2020, 08:12:41 pm
I can tell you FreakyButTrue sucks. Powell's books is rad. I would like to join for a escape room/gallery type thing tomorrow.
Dr. Buttplug, January 17, 2020, 08:15:48 pm
so that's one more for the escape room!
should we plan to go out to lunch and then do the escape room, with a little time afterwards for us to visit a museum and gather our bearings and get ready for the show?
Hux, January 17, 2020, 08:20:24 pm
I plan to be there, but probably need to be out early to hang with Chai (might not do other stuff after room)

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #181
i dunno if there's enough people for the room, but what i do know is that i'm gonna be going to the saturday morning market. it's from 10 to 5 so i'll probably be chilling at the hotel until then, if anyone wants to meet up (or rideshare if you're at the hampton) then let me know!

i had fun at the bookstore yesterday with zekka and diploskull despite my near-death experience with a scientologist. zekka can tell you about that.
Dr. Buttplug

sea hag

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #182
Hello! I'm in Portland and my brain still thinks I went to bed at 2am. Is there a Discord server or anything I can join? I'd be happy to meet some of you guys before the show.

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #183
Hello! I'm in Portland and my brain still thinks I went to bed at 2am. Is there a Discord server or anything I can join? I'd be happy to meet some of you guys before the show.
constantinople, January 18, 2020, 11:13:07 am
not that i know of. i've mostly been posting in the thread about stuff i'm planning on doing and we just go from there. a few of us were thinking of trying an escape room but i'm not sure how many people we need.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #184
I'm gonna get out of bed shortly and hang in the lobby of the Hoxton, eating breakfast. Then? Not sure! Going to try to hijack Frank if I see him.

i dunno if there's enough people for the room, but what i do know is that i'm gonna be going to the saturday morning market. it's from 10 to 5 so i'll probably be chilling at the hotel until then, if anyone wants to meet up (or rideshare if you're at the hampton) then let me know!

i had fun at the bookstore yesterday with zekka and diploskull despite my near-death experience with a scientologist. zekka can tell you about that.
Hux, January 18, 2020, 10:39:27 am

l Ron Hubbard can suck a fat one -- hux
Hux

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #185
I'm gonna get out of bed shortly and hang in the lobby of the Hoxton, eating breakfast. Then? Not sure! Going to try to hijack Frank if I see him.

Hux, January 18, 2020, 10:39:27 am

l Ron Hubbard can suck a fat one -- hux
Zekka, January 18, 2020, 11:27:44 am
i only said that loud enough for you and diploskull to hear me, i didn't see that other dude that was RIGHT there! and he didn't look like a scientologist at all!
anyways i'll probably head out to the market around 11 so i can see if anyone wants to meet up before then, otherwise i'll just leave and maybe meet up with someone there. we will see.

sea hag

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #186
constantinople, January 18, 2020, 11:13:07 am
not that i know of. i've mostly been posting in the thread about stuff i'm planning on doing and we just go from there. a few of us were thinking of trying an escape room but i'm not sure how many people we need.
Hux, January 18, 2020, 11:19:47 am

Well, if you need another person and you're comfortable with long time listener first time caller you can count me in.

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #187
Escape Room? But I already did that and now I'm in Portland!
Diploskull Hux Macho Masc Sangy Savage EYE OF ZA

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #188
ok so apparently the market is closed during january?
instead i'm gonna go to OMSI.
https://omsi.edu/visitor-info

if anyone wants to come and meet up, my discord is Ress#9829
i'm wearing blue lipstick and a white snapback with angry eyes on it. i've also got a little backpack with a glittery robot on it.

the escape room offer is still open since people here and there have been expressing interest. ideally we'd do it between 4-6? if not today then maybe tomorrow after the brunch thing.

Zekka

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #189
I have dinner tonight, probably! I'll walk to escape room location, then back to hotel.

the ill literate

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #190
Just got settled into the hotel, I sent a friend request to Hux, is Escape Room stuff still happening? Would love to try one, been a while.

Hux

• Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #191
i'm not sure! just got back from that museum thing with dr buttplug. i know he's interested and zekka might be too? along with constantinople.
we'd have to do it in like the next hour or so i'd say, otherwise we can get a group together tomorrow after the brunch.
the two of us are still kinda looking around the area. we just ate at norineko which was absolutely fantastic, and if the escape room isn't a thing then we might go back to powell's books because that place is great. if anyone has any other ideas for places to visit then lemme know because there is a lot to do. still got 4 hours to kill before the show, after all.

Angora Gomorrah

• just another cat on the internet
  • Paid
  • this is the life I chose
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #192
What time is everyone heading to the event? Does anyone want to pool on ride share with me?

the ill literate

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #193
If you’re at the Pearl District Hampton I will, not sure when to head over though. 7:30-ish?

sea hag

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #194
Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Hux