Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:56:00 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: what's your poison (and by poison i mean delicious alcohol)  (Read 104229 times)

Delcat

• Paid
I would like to report that The Kraken brand rum is delicious. Very sweet and rich and sippable. It's almost viscous. Enjoying it in a dark n stormy currently.
Juice Unlimited, April 13, 2013, 03:39:33 pm

Be honest.  When you get drunk and have to piss afterward, do you scream "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" before doing it?
Baldr

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Be honest.  When you get drunk and have to piss afterward, do you scream "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" before doing it?Delcat, April 19, 2013, 01:30:35 am

I very much doubt it.

You're getting weird again.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Damn right that's weird.  I just shout "Release the kraken!" without even needing booze.

My colleagues are slightly perturbed by my behaviour but are grateful for the warnings.
Bunnybread

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
You're supposed to shout "RELEASE THE KRAKEN" as you open the bottle and pour it into your glass.

Delcat

• Paid
Be honest.  When you get drunk and have to piss afterward, do you scream "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" before doing it?Delcat, April 19, 2013, 01:30:35 am

I very much doubt it.

You're getting weird again.
Isfahan, April 19, 2013, 10:03:14 am

No, just dorky.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
No, weird. I knew what you were referencing.

Delcat

• Paid
Well, I would have gone for "before you puke", but I don't think anyone's that articulate in the split-second before they spew rum all over a frat house carpet.

fluffy

• Paid
  • free hugs
My favorite gin is Number 3, although that's hard to find. Fortunately, Voyager is also pretty good.  Both of them are great in martinis as well as G&T - nicely blended with wonderful citrus notes and they're junipery but not like drinking Pine-Sol.

My favorite trashy drink is Amaretto and Cherry 7-Up.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
I would like to report that The Kraken brand rum is delicious. Very sweet and rich and sippable. It's almost viscous. Enjoying it in a dark n stormy currently.

Be honest.  When you get drunk and have to piss afterward, do you scream "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" before doing it?
Delcat, April 19, 2013, 01:30:35 am
No one wants to hear your thoughts on piss, Delcat.

Delcat

• Paid

Delcat, April 19, 2013, 01:30:35 am
No one wants to hear your thoughts on piss, Delcat.
Juice Unlimited, April 27, 2013, 10:36:00 am

man we just did this a week ago

I WAS JUST REFERENCING A MOVIE I SWEAR TO GOD

THAT IS ALL

I APOLOGIZE, I HONESTLY DO, I AM WORKING ON NOT SUCKING AS A HUMAN BEING
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:04:58 pm by Delcat »

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
Gin. Home-infused vodka fruity stuff. Beer beer beer beer. Bourbon is nice. Weird herbal aperitif and digestif stuff. Not a fan of rum or tequila.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Oh man I totally want to ask you all what words you use for different sizes of booze.

Being Jane Canuck over here I call a small bottle a mickey and a large bottle a two-six and a very large bottle a forty. What about you?

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
You're supposed to shout "RELEASE THE KRAKEN" as you open the bottle and pour it into your glass.
Cuddlesquid, April 19, 2013, 11:39:55 am
No no no, you yell, "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" then over you shoulder you hold it in you middle and pointer finger, and chug directly from the bottle.

Edit: And then you buy a handle of cheaper rum and drink that too.
objectivelyhorribleperson, May 29, 2013, 11:50:21 pm

The Kraken brand rum played a very large part in F+Live2 (f++?).

Fax

• Paid
I'm going to say Potassium Cyanide...oh wait, alcohol? Well, in that case I'm going to have to say wine and possibly mead (I had some really good slovakian mead once). Though I'd love to try making some maple syrup mead at some point to see how that compares.

Haydon

• Paid
I spent several fruitless hours yesterday running around London off-licenses trying to see if anywhere would do me a bottle of Night Train Express. The cashiers always looked so horrified when I asked them if they had any.

At one place I was at the counter beside this American guy, and he just turned around to me with this really disgusted expression and went "maaaan, only real winos drink that shit."

i just want to have some innocent bad times with bad wine, come on ;_;