Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:10:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 305: You Get Wet  (Read 24762 times)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
305: You Get Wet #15
I can see why adult men who play with nerf guns in public parks and college campuses denigrate squirt gun people.
Wrought Monkey’s Paw Wish

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
305: You Get Wet #16
I absolutely love the Super Soaker stand up bit. I'm surprised at how well the episode turned out. I'm a toy collector, and most toy forums boil down to a bunch of adults determined not to have any fun.
Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420 Yavuz

MasterOfHope

• Paid
305: You Get Wet #17
I absolutely love the Super Soaker stand up bit. I'm surprised at how well the episode turned out. I'm a toy collector, and most toy forums boil down to a bunch of adults determined not to have any fun.
Spontificus, July 25, 2019, 04:21:53 pm

This was in my head the whole episode. These people would be fine if they didn't take themselves so seriously and realized they're doing something that kids do just for fun.
Monkey’s Paw Wish

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
305: You Get Wet #18
Spontificus, July 25, 2019, 04:21:53 pm

This was in my head the whole episode. These people would be fine if they didn't take themselves so seriously and realized they're doing something that kids do just for fun.
MasterOfHope, July 25, 2019, 06:18:37 pm
Well, to be fair, they're doing these things exactly the same way kids do them, which makes it even more ridiculous. When you're a kid, you do stuff like this and you put your all into it and devote time to figuring out water war strategies and comparing squirt gun stats because you're like 12 and you haven't had time to create a fully realized personality yet.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
305: You Get Wet #19
That Naruto shit owns
Monkey’s Paw Wish Shigan Achilles' Heelies Hux Immoral Filth

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
305: You Get Wet #20
Dying a little with Portaxx every time they say seRAPH.
Shell Game chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
305: You Get Wet #21
Dying a little with Portaxx every time they say seRAPH.
Sham bam bamina!, July 26, 2019, 12:52:31 pm
It's wonderful.

And I love you can just tell the moment Lemon decides to run with it. It's a great gag.

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
305: You Get Wet #22
It's not a gag; it's a weapon.  Revenge at last for the Catch-22 memes.
GirlKisser420

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
305: You Get Wet #23
i'm suprised nobody on that forum made a crack at 'yeah i make girls wet' but the more i think about it the more i start to think that all of these guys are just like henry darger and think everyone has the same genitalia

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
305: You Get Wet #24
The editing around the open mic night bit was just amazing.  Really well done.  Probably the best bit since the game show in "the rites of price" These guys reminded me a lot of the flashlight fuckers. i kept waiting for fiction or sex but it never came, and that made it so much more frightening
Lemon Seth "Slimy" Rollins Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Sherman Tank blunge

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
305: You Get Wet #25
This struck me as one of the sites where there's probably two groups: one group is the actual children (okay, probably like 14 year olds) who for whatever reason have stuck themselves onto squirt guns and use it as a vehicle for being nerdy the way teenagers will do about any interest they have, and the other group was those 14 year olds but they got stuck there and now as adults get into forums drama about squirt guns.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
305: You Get Wet #26
Besides love for the open mic night (and Achilles role as a very supportive parent), the sound editing for the first part of the naruto war story is great too.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
305: You Get Wet #27
Besides love for the open mic night (and Achilles role as a very supportive parent), the sound editing for the first part of the naruto war story is great too.
Bobguinary Novel, July 27, 2019, 10:04:02 pm
Achilles is very supportive in most roles. A standup guy, that Heelies!
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte

KendrickLobstar

• Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
305: You Get Wet #28
these guys all write in more grandiose detail and description than my friends who have been to actual war

Side note:

for anyone who thought “ I wonder if the guys at Hasbro or Laramie know about how intense the nerd culture is around their product”-—

I asked my neighbor, a VP at Hasbro. He said not only does he know how obsessive these guys can get, he or his office get between 50 and 100 emails a week from squirtgun/NERF obsessives in varying levels of hatred or pure creep-o sexuality

he’s since set up automatic flags for certain names, nerf or squirtgun styles, and certain keywords
chai tea latte chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version) Shell Game EYE OF ZA Lemon Macho Masc Sangy Savage Monkey’s Paw Wish SHAMBA~1.SBB Dawnswalker Achilles' Heelies Dr. Buttplug MasterOfHope Mix Sherman Tank blunge Wyst GenesisAlwaysSucked Ashto

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
305: You Get Wet #29
I wish I could have seen the emotional journey from "Oh hey, it's my good neighbor KendrickLobstar" to "Super soaker fans? Oh no are they one of them?" to "Oh thank god, someone else knows what I go through."
Monkey’s Paw Wish SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug Ashto