Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:28:28 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Tiny, stupid mysteries  (Read 2965 times)

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Tiny, stupid mysteries
This is a thread for weird little mysteries in your life that really aren't worth the brainpower to actually question, but nonetheless stick with you.

When looking in my google drive tonight, I saw an untitled document with a single line in it. An untitled document can't be shared, so I had to have written it. It's dated January 2016, which as far as I recall was a totally mundane day for me. I'd say it's all very creepy, but that all gets dispelled by the actual contents of the line:

u have to grabv ictory by the balls at every step or else it will get out of ur graps bcuz u dnt have its balls metaphors are hard

I definitely wasn't drunk, I had my first drink of alcohol in July that year. So I've got no idea why this is a line that I either wrote or pasted in, and then just... left alone.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Eider Duck

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Tiny, stupid mysteries #1
This is a thread for weird little mysteries in your life that really aren't worth the brainpower to actually question, but nonetheless stick with you.

When looking in my google drive tonight, I saw an untitled document with a single line in it. An untitled document can't be shared, so I had to have written it. It's dated January 2016, which as far as I recall was a totally mundane day for me. I'd say it's all very creepy, but that all gets dispelled by the actual contents of the line:

u have to grabv ictory by the balls at every step or else it will get out of ur graps bcuz u dnt have its balls metaphors are hard

I definitely wasn't drunk, I had my first drink of alcohol in July that year. So I've got no idea why this is a line that I either wrote or pasted in, and then just... left alone.
Cleretic, May 02, 2017, 06:56:57 am
The only rational explaination is that you live with a drunk ghost

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
Tiny, stupid mysteries #2

The only rational explaination is that you live with a drunk ghost your older, alcoholic headmate "fronted" one night and typed that before the wise, "old soul" 6 year old cat-mongoose hybrid-kin stopped him.
AgentCoop, May 02, 2017, 07:10:27 am

FTFY

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Tiny, stupid mysteries #3

The only rational explaination is that you live with a drunk ghost your older, alcoholic headmate "fronted" one night and typed that before the wise, "old soul" 6 year old cat-mongoose hybrid-kin stopped him.
AgentCoop, May 02, 2017, 07:10:27 am

FTFY
MyFaceBeHi, May 02, 2017, 07:43:58 am
My older alcoholic headmates is a drunk ghost

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
Tiny, stupid mysteries #4
Fine, but my terrible comic headmate thought it was hilarious. You just hurt her feelings, fucko!

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Tiny, stupid mysteries #5

It honestly took me three readings to realise that this was supposed to say "get out of your grasp" rather than "get out of your grapes." I thought the drunk ghost was continuing the balls metaphor.

Liatai