Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:06:36 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Songs about things on the internet and terrible people  (Read 70 times)

vampiresoftware

• Similiar to nightmare witch
  • Paid
  • It’s like a vampire cowboy
After years of not writing any songs because I lacked inspiration, I've been using topics from the internet (and The F Plus) as subject matter and I've been cranking songs out. Synthesizer V has also been critical so I can skip the whole tedious procedure of tracking vocals in a closet and not being happy with the final result.* At this point I've got songs about Starseeds, nice guys, conspiracy theorists, the Mandela Effect, Etsy Witches, monkey moms, and even a ballad about wanting to get romantically involved with a well known cryptid.

You could probably call these indie/synth pop with lots of harsh techno influence in the production. Maybe New Wave? I like in your face production so there's lots of synths, 90s-00s ROMplers, drum machines, and a little electric guitar here and there.

Please take a listen if you like and let me know what you think.

https://m-mmmm.bandcamp.com/
(pronounced em-mmm)

There's also an EP of some older tunes that I reworked and a little micro ambient EP from a few years back also.

*In case it's not clear this isn't me singing. It's synthesized. This technology has come a long way!
Achilles' Heelies DykeDastardly
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 06:16:34 pm by vampiresoftware »