Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:25:49 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1568412 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
This year, for Lent, I'm giving up
chai tea latte, February 18, 2021, 01:32:14 pm

for the record, this was a great decision.
Great Joe Macho Masc Sangy Savage Seth "Slimy" Rollins Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum Salubrious Rex A Meat Shell Game

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I never try to act badass around my friends, they would instantly be able to tell I was just doing an ECW Sandman impression
GirlKisser420

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
70 degrees out, might sit on the porch, listen to cheap trick and eat some popcorn shrimp
Great Joe sambair chai tea latte Vinny Possum Salubrious Rex xdaringdamselx Seth "Slimy" Rollins RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
i'm at the gas station, anyone need anything
jim and the mammograms Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Duolingo is cool because they have fake languages like Klingon, italian, and high valaryian but don't have real ones like tagalog or farsi
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Shell Game RoeCocoa

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Duolingo is cool because they have fake languages like Klingon, italian, and high valaryian but don't have real ones like tagalog or farsi
Vinny Possum, April 13, 2021, 07:10:38 pm

I really wanted to start picking up Somali, but fucking no one has it.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
My hair is starting to getting to the point where I start to consider it 'long', which is a problem for me. On one hand, I hate having long hair. On the other hand, I like having long hair.

Thankfully the decision on what I need to do with it is made much easier because going to the barber takes effort and planning so it won't happen.

xdaringdamselx

• Paid
I was talking with a coworker about Wrestlemania yesterday and was talking about the match with Bad Bunny in it, but instead of saying "Bad Bunny," I mistakenly said "so that Canadian Destroyer that Bunnybread did was pretty great"
Seth "Slimy" Rollins Lumbermouth Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

Lumbermouth

• Paid
I was talking with a coworker about Wrestlemania yesterday and was talking about the match with Bad Bunny in it, but instead of saying "Bad Bunny," I mistakenly said "so that Canadian Destroyer that Bunnybread did was pretty great"
xdaringdamselx, April 14, 2021, 12:20:03 pm

Found it (yes I know a Code Red isn't a destroyer, shut up)

xdaringdamselx

• Paid
xdaringdamselx, April 14, 2021, 12:20:03 pm

Found it (yes I know a Code Red isn't a destroyer, shut up)

Lumbermouth, April 14, 2021, 01:05:13 pm
I'm training to be a wrestler but I had to take time off for the past year, partly because of the pandemic and partly because I had to take care of my terminally ill dad, and in the meantime I've been studying various styles and moves and making all my notes, and these are so popular at the moment! But I'm an old lady (I'm turning 33 in a few weeks) and until I'm Smackdown women's champion, they'll still need me to work at the restaurant the next day after the show, so I told myself "yeah I'm gonna focus less on flip piledrivers and more on submissions, that seems less like literally risking my neck every night"
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop sambair GirlKisser420 Lumbermouth

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
John Wick needs to rob a bank in the next film
xX_sp00ks_Xx

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
french people talking to me: Zut alors, zo not take our le language for just le joke on le Internet!
me: nodding conciliatorily, in a formally clear, comprehensible and grammatically superior manner
moooo566 (taylor's version) Vinny Possum

auaurorau

• Paid
there's a lot of people really invested into coffee, huh. like, beyond the level of needing a few cups of productivity poison every day
Vinny Possum

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Nature is healing, the group of southern american uncles who play saxophone and guitar and sing are back in the local commercial center every friday are back after a year. I wish they were better at singing, but nobody's perfect

chai tea latte

• Paid
there's a lot of people really invested into coffee, huh. like, beyond the level of needing a few cups of productivity poison every day
auaurorau, April 16, 2021, 04:55:27 am
yeah and it's keeping me off heroin
Salubrious Rex Vinny Possum Macho Masc Sangy Savage