Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:41:03 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 310: Big Gay, Little Gay  (Read 18587 times)

Neal

310: Big Gay, Little Gay #30
shramp

Classic Beef

• Paid
310: Big Gay, Little Gay #31
Its obviously Gamera you fools, the name is literally Gam-era, how  are you gonna beat an entire era of gams
AgentCoop, September 14, 2019, 09:31:33 pm
Your welcome
KingKalamari Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug Lemon Wyst TheCrawlingChaos Antivehicular

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
310: Big Gay, Little Gay #32
Its obviously Gamera you fools, the name is literally Gam-era, how  are you gonna beat an entire era of gams
AgentCoop, September 14, 2019, 09:31:33 pm
Your welcome
Classic Beef, September 17, 2019, 09:44:29 pm
Incroible

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
310: Big Gay, Little Gay #33
Listening to this again, and you know what I didn't think while watching the movie Fantastic Planet?

Why is this movie where humans are essentially rats so sexy?

Skeeps

• Paid
310: Big Gay, Little Gay #34
Felt like checking in on these dudes to see how they're doing.

Have to admit, back when my male macrophilia fetish was developing I really loved the game Godzilla: Save the Earth on the Xbox, firstly because it was a Godzilla game, secondly it had mass destruction of all buildings, and thirdly it had Jet Jaguar in it so the closest humanoid kaiju in the game that could also double his giant size and tower over all his giant enemies even some of the taller buildings! So obviously I'd get super hard and massively turned on by playing as Jet Jaguar so if I wanted to enjoy the game normally I'd play as any other kaiju

Yep still golden.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Great Joe 1234GO! chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Penultimatum Achilles' Heelies

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
310: Big Gay, Little Gay #35
a coward confines his erection to jet jaguar

a true macrophile will get hard to every playable character
Skeeps A Meat chai tea latte Penultimatum

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
310: Big Gay, Little Gay #36
He jock it made of steel, indeed.

I've known a non-trivial number of straight dudes who were hot for kaiju (or at, least, suspiciously interested in "funny" pin-up drawings of anthropomorphic kaiju in schoolgirl uniforms), so I'm glad the gay guys can get a little of that too.