Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:49:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 120: Treat Me Like Garbage (But Really Nice Garbage)  (Read 19770 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
with Jack Chick, Kumquatxop, Boots Raingear, Lou Fernandez, and Lemon.

Content for this episode was compiled by Montrith

Edited by Lemon.

Living in the 21st century means living in a disposable world. And as human interaction becomes as cheap as the products we use to emulate that interaction, you start to think about love as a disposable commodity, ready to be thrown in the trash at a moment's notice. And then you notice you have a boner because you read the word "trash". We're looking at trash fetishists - people turned on bythe bins, the bags, and of course the filth. This week, The F Plus considers a new kind of Sharia law

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
I just want to say before I leave for work that I'm working my third 12 hour shift in as many days tonight, and I could not ask for anything better to get me through the day than an hour of Ridiculists reading about the real life version of Trash Humpers. Thank you.
Lemon Emperor Jack Chick

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Damn, this is one that I have honestly never heard of.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Damn, this is one that I have honestly never heard of.
Runic, December 20, 2013, 03:10:07 pm

A chorus of carolers are gathered together. Their leader gestures ONE and TWO and, to the tune of that godawful FIIIIIVE GOOOOOOLDENNNN RIIINNGS bit they sing:
[All:] Thanks, Montrith!
count_actuala RoeCocoa

Runic

• Paid
Assorted Thoughts:

This is the first F+ to feature music by Pete Seeger. Every F+ should feature music by Pete Seeger. In fact, everything should probably feature music by Pete Seeger, but maybe that's just me.

Fetaschist is my least favorite mineral.

I had a job at Goodwill a couple years back and a lot of it involved dumping trash into the big-ass industrial trash compactor. And I'll admit, it was kind of cool watching it crush up couches and televisions and stuff like that. I would have never dreampt that someone out there would have been sexually aroused by it thought. In retrospect I should have probably had more faith in the internet. Or less faith, perhaps.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Oh maaaaaan. Can you tell me about how much dumpster juice that generated?

Runic

• Paid
None, really. We didn't really put much food waste into it, more furniture and electronics. But I actually enjoyed that job quite a bit more than I thought I would. It really is good entertainment to chuck a ratty old couch into the crusher and watch it be smashed to splinters. Sometimes we'd have five six people come over to watch the big stuff get crushed. Good times.

Geremy Tibbles

• Liquor Dragon
  • Paid
  • DIS GENERATION
Required posting:

chai tea latte TheCrawlingChaos 🍆

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
the little musical trill gets me every time

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
My sister had to make a dress out of trash bags for her final project in a fashion course this semester. Now it's ruined.

On the subject of dying a little inside, is there a significant subsection of the community dedicated to Oscar the Grouch erotic roleplay?

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
My sister had to make a dress out of trash bags for her final project in a fashion course this semester. Now it's ruined.
Cuddlekrampus, December 21, 2013, 08:14:21 am

My partner started making jokes about the Project Runway trash challenges the moment the episode started.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Required posting:

Geremy Tibbles, December 20, 2013, 05:45:29 pm

Oh shit, you're taking me back (new username necessary).

My favorite part of the episode was the recurring theme of really, really inept criminal activity in the fetish fic. Guy murdering his GF in the most prolonged, passive-aggressive way (seriously, she would have had to wait to die of dehydration, right?)... criminal leaving a big heap of his DNA all over some girl's (err... "your", I guess) face... and whatever the hell that woman was on about with stealing trash bins and ending up in a lorry. Actually, what was up with all the Englishness in this episode anyway? Is there some kind of country-wide childhood experience that could cause a fascination with rubbish tubs or whatever they're called over there?

Moriarty

• Paid
Actually, what was up with all the Englishness in this episode anyway? Is there some kind of country-wide childhood experience that could cause a fascination with rubbish tubs or whatever they're called over there?
Garbage Dacey, December 21, 2013, 09:36:20 pm

Well, the English apparently dump all their garbage in random fields, so I'd assume that English children are just confronted with piles and piles of garbage every time they go out to play.

Odd

• Paid
seriously, she would have had to wait to die of dehydration, right?Garbage Dacey, December 21, 2013, 09:36:20 pm

I'm not a doctor but I have seen enough people pretending to be doctors in police procedurals to know that among the deaths-by-bondage you can also die due to breathing complications and circulatory problems.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
seriously, she would have had to wait to die of dehydration, right?Garbage Dacey, December 21, 2013, 09:36:20 pm

I'm not a doctor but I have seen enough people pretending to be doctors in police procedurals to know that among the deaths-by-bondage you can also die due to breathing complications and circulatory problems.
Odd, December 22, 2013, 10:07:55 pm
This is the best medical advice I've ever read.

On a different note, this is the first time that I'm slightly disgusted living so close to our building's dumpster....