Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:01:51 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430405 times)

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
CTRL+V and post it #180
Why would I pay for bomb ass titties when I can just get them for free? ~Benjamin Franklin.

Mistress Eva

• Anthropologist and Atrocity Tourist
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #181
WELCOME TO GUIDOFISTPUMP.COM
FOR ALL THE JERSEY FIST PUMPERS OUT THERE

To those who don't know about fist pumping, you don't know jack. Guido fist pumping is the only form of dance accepted on the Jersey Shore. Pump your fist or go home lonely and cry your Guido eyes out. This site is a shrine to the glory of guidos fist pumping. Guidettes the world over are already going nuts over the jersey shore dancing below. But don't stop there, new pix under guido of the week and tons of other new stuff, just check the right side of this page. Thank you and keep pumping those fists. This year has been rocking for Jersey. The Guidos were out in force. If you think you got what it takes to make in on our site, make sure to send us an email with your pix and videos. Don't forget to stop by the official guidofistpump.com store and check out our ALL NEW jersey shore tourist shirt, get the coolest gift on the internet. Where do you think MTV got the idea for their show Jersey shore? Guess what...you're looking at it. We're the OG MTV show here at GFP.

HOLY SHIT, I THINK I HAVE AN EPISODE IDEA.

A sphere with points

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #182

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
A slight crooked smile played upon the famouse detective’s lips – even after all these years, he still had a flair for the dramatic, and relished the chance to show off his talents. “Elementary, my dear chap. First, the angle on your trousers’ pleats is quite high, and appears to have been adjusted from a sitting position, probably while cross legged. A precarious position – for most men. This tells me that your dick is incredibly small, and that youve probably never had sex. From the callous on your thumb and forefinger, we can deduce that you jack off to hentea manga every night, and that you occasionally do it wrong and accidentally hurt your small dick. Here, we can extrapolate to how retarded you must be. Finally, from your gayness I can deduce how much of ahomo you are.” The detective paused, stood back, and smiled rakishly, but not unkindly. His ever-present confidante spoke up: “No matter how many times I see you do it, Holmes, it still amazes me. Extraordinary.”

eatenmyeyes

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #184
How has the week been treating you so far?

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #186
/bikeshed

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #187
http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/hearthstone.gamepedia.com/thumb/5/52/Mal'Ganis(12294).png/184px-Mal'Ganis(12294).png

Nyarai, March 29, 2015, 10:40:07 pm
play a real class, like mill druid

e:
feud would tel olyou that it could be a deep seeded psychological desir since when I was a Dj at a goth club the girls all ignored me and at the etime i was way 2 shy to get at any of them but the ones at the other goth club across the street prety sure i was datin a dued i had to ask them are you a dude it was kind of embarasing but ive asked like 10 people on craigsliist that have sent me pictures if they are dudes girls dont like that ill post one of theemails here becuz it was so god damn funny i really offended that person. WIth goth "thing it is itn a fetish I like the girls who are into goth and raves still becuz when i was 20 I wasted a lot of my life partyin and being scared but being around thdese people and I makde lots of friends in that scene. I like goth girls becuz i wanted to be Robert Smith or Nivek Ogre when i was a teenage and i never dressed goth or acted it i just pretend in my head that i stand befo the darkness waters and girls flow to me like river wine. But I think it would be funny to date a goth girl when im 32 ok thats all im tired of boring software enginerers and directors of marketing and crap that you want to its like imposiible to make them like you when dont have a horse or a miljion bucks. So I guess the goth thing is just whatever i want is what i like right? some people like BBW and some people like BMW i like goth girls peace. OH man let me tell you about this one girl I ddated she broke my glasses and one of our best friend in the co workers at her job killed himself with a sho gun becuz of her lmao I Know how to pick them moromon girls wait aybe I dont want a goth girl ... she was in a industrial band and sang and was v fuckin goth and now i am not so sure thinkin this  but have you seen that girl in huNiepop that does drugs and likes goth? shes my favoerite if ive played that game which I Havent.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:18:00 pm by chai tea latte »

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
CTRL+V and post it #188
"A drop of sweat was rolling down Ron Paul's pure libertarian cheek. He raised his head to the sun and he said "Let it be known for the ages to come, there is but one commandment a pure hearted shall never break. One moral principal where all other principles originate from." His voice turned into a roar so terrifying no statist would dare to defy "NO-ONE, SHALL COME BETWEEN THE SACRED MATRIOMONY OF MAN AND HIS PROPERTY."
The world was silent. The free men stood together. Only the glimmer of guns danced in the sunlight.

chai tea latte

• Paid

eatenmyeyes

• Paid

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
CTRL+V and post it #191
It really irritates me that recreational cannabis consumption is so much less socially accepted than recreational alcohol consumption.  I wish Jesus had turned fruit seeds into weed nuggets instead of turning water into wine.

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
CTRL+V and post it #192

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #193
Shit Gleech, I have not had a boner this entire thread up until now. Put that shit behind a NSFW tag man.

Good Ol Cburgs

• Squaa~dah~lah~!
  • Paid
  • I'm a thief
CTRL+V and post it #194
Since the 17th century the official name of Bhutan has been Dru Ü (country of the Drukpa Lineage, the Dragon People, or the Land of the Thunder Dragon, a reference to the country's dominant Buddhist sect) and Bhutan only appears in English-language official correspondence.

Thinking about taking a trip to Bhutan soon, and this is a pretty compelling reason.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 02:03:29 am by Good Ol Cburgs »