Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:50:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430621 times)

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #240
Missouri man sues ‘Throwed Rolls’ restaurant after he was hit, injured by roll

Spoop

• vegan lamp-kin
  • Paid
  • we do not take the cork off the fork

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #242
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR MADOKA MAGICA (SHOW) AND PAUL BLART MALL COP

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #243
Aztec Thought and Culture

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #244
Who's a beautiful tiny crouton? YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL TINY CROUTON!!! come rest in my pocket.

Spoop

• vegan lamp-kin
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #245
"What does it say about me that my first thought upon seeing the image of a circle is a man spreading his distended anus at the viewer?"

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #246
"What does it say about me that my first thought upon seeing the image of a circle is a man spreading his distended anus at the viewer?"
Spoop, August 24, 2015, 04:35:30 am

only 90s kids remember this

e:
Sam “Red” Levine provides a singular illustration of this. Levine was New York City gangster Charley “Lucky” Luciano’s favorite contract killer. According to Martin Gosch and Richard Hammer’s 1975 book The Last Testament of Lucky Luciano, Lucky called Red “the best driver and hitman I had.” Red also had another persona: He was an Orthodox Jew. He always wore a kipah under his hat, ate only kosher food, and conscientiously observed the Sabbath. Levine never planned to murder anyone from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 04:12:29 am by chai tea latte »

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
CTRL+V and post it #247
I’m in highschool (just finished my frosh yr) and I’m supposed to go on a big trip this summer. I didnt have any way to get money and my parents didnt want me to have a lot of cash so they set me up with my first bank account and put $1000 in! It came with a atm card and some checks.
The checks were really cool, I never had anything like them before. But I was kind of sad because I didn’t have anything to use them for. I had a lot of friends over last week and I showed them the checks and they all thought they were really cool too. I got the idea that I could give my friends some souvenir checks. I TOLD them these were ONLY SOUVENIRS. We had a blast that day, I was acting like a billionaire and making jokes asking people how much money they needed and then writing them a fake check. I kept telling them it was all FAKE and they couldn’t cash the checks.
Because some of my friends are idiots I got a txt today from one guy saying he tried to cash a check and the bank wouldnt give him money. I told him what the f*** are you doing trying to cash the check after I TOLD you not to.
I went to the bank this afternoon to sort it out and I asked how much money was in the account. They said there was NOTHING in the account and that I owed THEM money for fees. I felt like I was going to faint or throw up so I got out of there as fast as I could (didn’t explain the situation to them).
I need to fix this without my parents finding out. do I talk to the police first or do I talk to the bank first about the stolen money? Im in MI.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
CTRL+V and post it #248
can't wait until some guy makes a racetrack out of his studio apartment and makes fat kitties race each other in the 'kitty 500'

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #249
can't wait until some guy makes a racetrack out of his studio apartment and makes fat kitties race each other in the 'kitty 500'
STOG, August 28, 2015, 02:45:37 pm
Me neither!

e:
[falsetto scatting] ♪♪ When I was a man ♪♪01:06:42♪♪ people said ♪♪01:06:43♪♪ hey man ♪♪01:06:44♪♪ how you do ♪♪01:06:46♪♪ I say very well ♪♪01:06:49♪♪ or sometimes not that ♪♪01:06:50♪♪ it depended on the day ♪♪01:06:55♪♪ get yourself together
♪♪01:06:58♪♪ put your spleen ♪♪01:07:00♪♪ back in your body ♪♪01:07:03♪♪ take your kidneys ♪♪01:07:04♪♪ and look at them carefully ♪♪01:07:06♪♪ and put them back in ♪♪01:07:08♪♪ like you know ♪♪01:07:09♪♪ what you’re doing ♪♪01:07:13♪♪ ‘
cause you are ♪♪01:07:14♪♪ the loveliest ♪♪01:07:15♪♪ android ♪♪01:07:18♪♪ I’ve ever met ♪♪01:07:19[robot sounds]
♪♪ And I want to stroke ♪♪01:07:26♪♪ your synthetic ♪♪01:07:27♪♪ hair
♪♪01:07:29♪♪ ooh ♪♪01:07:30♪♪ not one strand falls out ♪♪01:07:32♪♪ ooh ♪♪01:07:33♪♪ nothing on the comb ♪♪01:07:34♪♪ nothing on the brush ♪♪01:07:35♪♪ baby, you’re perfect ♪♪01:07:36♪♪ yeah ♪♪01:07:37♪♪ no skin cells ♪♪01:07:38♪♪ nowhere to be found ♪♪01:07:40♪♪ you’re perfect ♪♪01:07:41♪♪ your legs are shapeable ♪♪01:07:44♪♪ to any way that I choose ♪♪01:07:46♪♪ you’re simply perfect
♪♪01:07:48♪♪ but you’re not ♪♪01:07:49♪♪ the real thing ♪♪
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:07:32 am by chai tea latte »

ThatsMyFetish

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #250
Stumbled upon this some days ago. https://www.mgtow.com/   it's like an extreme version of men's activists.

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #252
So I'm hoping a load of people are going to come out in support of me here but I've got that sinking feeling I may be alone in this.
Our toilet broke so I was in shopping for new ones and the sales person joked (no doubt for the millionth time) that I'll want one that automatically puts the seat down after I'm finished with it. I 'joked' back and said if I didn't have a wife I could save money and not buy one with a seat and I'd never have to hear women complaining about putting it down again. To which he gave me a strange look and said "but what about when you need to poop?". I naturally pointed out that I'm a guy and therefore don't put the seat down, I sit on the rim of the bowl. Several embarrassing moments later, I realize that I've misunderstood my entire life and that guys do indeed use the toilet seat. I left empty handed and red faced.
Thinking about it now, it makes sense. Especially how men's restrooms have seats. But I just assumed it was a unisex/cost saving/oversight deal.

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #253
Ramon Tikaram

Spoop

• vegan lamp-kin
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #254
It used to really annoy me when we were dating and a couple of times in the car I would just respond for him, like this:

BS: "What do you think, [BS then-boyfriend]?
BSH: silence, no reaction
BS: "Well, BS, I think that that is a very good idea. Did I mention I love you?"
BS: "I love you too, why don't we go to the ocean tomorrow."
BS: "Great idea, I'll pick you up"
And on and on until I ran out of conversation ideas.

He didn't like it at all when I did that, and we ended up having a discussion about it. He responds more often now, even if it is just "okay". Sometimes I have to ask if "okay" means he agrees with me or if "okay" means he heard me but that's it. Not to say that he never does it anymore, he still does it a lot, but a lot less than he used to.