Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 11:35:59 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 465851 times)

Lumbermouth

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1470
Urban Conquest

dractivisionary

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1471
™️

Salubrious

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1472
Have you heard of the Jam Man of Silent Hill: Ascension?
Lumbermouth

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1473
Shangri-La Frontier: Crap-Game Hunter Challenges God Game (Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su)

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1474
31 January 2014 –; 28 February 2020

Lumbermouth

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1475
xX_sp00ks_Xx

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1476

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1477
He could not find his clothes, but he found a doll sitting on a bench, propped up against the wall.
 His first thought was to split the doll open and find out what it was stuffed with — saw-dust or cotton-wool. He forgot all about his clothes and began to look for a knife, but just then he caught sight of himself in the looking-glass. He threw the doll on the floor and began making faces at himself in the looking-glass. When he had made quite a lot of faces, he said:
 "I'm rather good-looking;
Salubrious

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid

Salubrious

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1479
Meet Deep Roy, the man who was 165 Oompa Loompas — including an entire glam rock band
VaMpIrESoFtWaRe

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
CTRL+V and post it #1480
“My parents wouldn’t let me wear skirts because they were scared people would think I was gay,” he says. “I know my sexuality – I’m straight – but I still want to wear skirts and crop-tops, go to nail salons and feel pretty.”
xX_sp00ks_Xx

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1481
the joke is that conan got them a job and he's the one's dad. but in real life the red head is the only one whose dad didn't work on snl

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1482
Mark fisher is cool because he spawned an entire genre of academia which is people who don't understand that they're not philosophers and that they are actually movie critics
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1483
Females show no clear distinction between the uterus and vagina, and males have internal testicles, which are located between the bladder and the rectum.
Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1484
In The Lord of the Rings books, the Ents (who are a race of beings who closely resemble trees) refer to themselves as tree shepherds, and claim to be "the keepers of the trees". They are also known as "tree people" and their mellow personalities and chilled out attitudes are much like that of stoners.
Dr. Buttplug Salubrious