Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:35:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1450332 times)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Looking for fantasy art of women? Your choices are:

1. Twee rednosed Tumblr blob
2. Eastern European Warhammer ripoff
3. Shiny Asian boob monster
Cheapskate, March 20, 2020, 08:05:34 am
I'll take Shiny Asian boob monster for a one thousand Alex.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Product Idea: Danger Beans. An advertisement on the packaging claims that 50% of the jelly beans contained within are cherry flavoured, while the other 50% of them are cinnamon. In actuality, all of them are cinnamon.
Penultimatum

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
capricorn: love is in the air this week, but it's being filtered out by your mask rn
taurus: staying inside feels natural, and its the best thing to do this week, but look out for more trouble brewing on the horizon
gemini: hope you've got a will, if it's not coronavirus it will be an escaped leopard
pisces: get tested, its probably syphilis because those aren't the coronavirus symptoms at all
aries: there are rewards to be had if you watch your behaviour, practice proper distancing and toilet paper will be in your future
Wrought chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Yavuz

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
The sound in Sonics 1-3 for breathing in a bubble, and the kupo sound from Final Fantasy 9 are the same two tones.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee

I played a red haired barbarian lady for a long term rpg and boy it turns out a lotta people still want to fuck red Sonja
chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Paid
Hey heads up thought you should know I’m currently in new game plus for life after I died like 40 years in the future, so far it fucking sucks because I’m exposed to my regrets but god and the Buddha assured me if I ever find a rocket launcher it’ll have infinite ammo
Salubrious Rex Yavuz

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

I played a red haired barbarian lady for a long term rpg and boy it turns out a lotta people still want to fuck red Sonja
GirlKisser420, March 20, 2020, 09:05:06 pm
hell yeah dude. absolutely
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GirlKisser420

GirlKisser420

• Paid
yeah I mean obviously I would if she was real and I had the opportunity I would absolutely share a throne with her surrounded by dead mercenaries but theres no need to make it a thing right now
chai tea latte

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
how many people are going to get punched because their april fools prank this year is to cough on strangers?
Salubrious Rex Great Joe Yavuz chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Social Distance Warrior
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx Frank West Shell Game Yavuz Wyst Carbon

GirlKisser420

• Paid
No, the talking dog is in the next room. This here is the Tall King Dog. leave and dont make sudden movements
Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Was googling to figure out why I have been getting incredibly dizzy when laying down and damn the inner ear is some crazy shit, especially the otolith organs. Those are the bits that tell your brain where your head is in space and relays the effects of gravity. It's a bunch of fine sensors suspended in a membrane, and then a bunch of crystals on top.

It's like you have some hair suspended in jello with some rock candy on top and now you know how forward works.
GirlKisser420 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop cat_examiner Yavuz Dr. Buttplug lazzer grardaion?

GirlKisser420

• Paid
Around the start of quarantine the hot meme was ‘broken man gets dick crushed in a rolling press’ so it’s impossible to say how fucking deranged online is gonna be in a week
cat_examiner chai tea latte Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Around the start of quarantine the hot meme was ‘broken man gets dick crushed in a rolling press’ so it’s impossible to say how fucking deranged online is gonna be in a week
GirlKisser420, March 22, 2020, 04:27:19 am
still waiting for hot iron handjob to become part of the zeitgeist, it's getting closer every day
xX_sp00ks_Xx Yavuz chai tea latte