Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:45:16 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1509307 times)

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Is the Garden of Eden built like a paradise garden? are there walls around it? are the four rivers arranged like in a charbagh?

I'm not religious but I want to know how to make a garden as good as that one
A Meat, February 05, 2021, 05:31:15 pm

I think first you have to get rid of death
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa chai tea latte

auaurorau

• Paid
every time i think of a new username i google it and there's already twitter account with that name retweeting hentai. and i'm like "darn...i cannot possibly inconvenience this pure soul..."
xX_sp00ks_Xx GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Great Joe chai tea latte Shell Game A Meat Puppy Time Dr. Buttplug Frank West RoeCocoa babudarabu

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
If you have relationship problems, moving to a polyamorous situation is like dumping gasoline on the fire
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex A Meat Dr. Buttplug

auaurorau

• Paid
perpetually itchy
Puppy Time

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Oh hi Djoser, it's me your step-pyramid.
Puppy Time chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Please buy my book, it's the 'Silk Road' for men going their own way.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
If you have relationship problems, moving to a polyamorous situation is like dumping gasoline on the fire
Guy Ferrari, February 06, 2021, 02:53:39 pm

Polyamory is going from problems with one relationship to problems with multiple relationships, and also those relationships' problems with each other and that is the surest sign to me that people who continue to practice it over decades are actually oriented toward multiple relationships because I can imagine no other reason to put oneself through that torture.
A Meat chai tea latte babudarabu

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

Polyamory is going from problems with one relationship to problems with multiple relationships, and also those relationships' problems with each other and that is the surest sign to me that people who continue to practice it over decades are actually oriented toward multiple relationships because I can imagine no other reason to put oneself through that torture.
Puppy Time, February 07, 2021, 11:08:02 am
emotional immaturity
Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Paid
*notices ur bladder* owo what's this?!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Polyarmory sounds pretty cool, I wanna see what weapons they got
Puppy Time chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid

emotional immaturity
Shell Game, February 07, 2021, 01:35:25 pm

I mean you can be emotionally immature and still go, "Fuck that, I'm not bothering with more than one!"

Shell Game

• Paid

emotional immaturity
Shell Game, February 07, 2021, 01:35:25 pm

I mean you can be emotionally immature and still go, "Fuck that, I'm not bothering with more than one!"
Puppy Time, February 07, 2021, 02:02:19 pm
Sure. Life's a rich tapestry of making dumb decisions.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The lockdown is a difficult period for many kinds of people but I'd like to put a spotlight on those who have been hit the hardest: people who exclusively jerk off at work
sambair chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug Frank West

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Games like Factorio, Shapez, Satisfactory, and Dyson Sphere Project should be called conveyor belt spaghetti games
sambair

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I explained what a podcast is to my mom today. Was surprised she had never heard of the concept of a podcast before.