Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:17:24 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Quotes Thread  (Read 488970 times)

Stone doggo effigy

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #495
"At some point, Richard Dawkins is just gonna say, 'All right, that's it. Everybody dies.'" - John in a decent* British accent

Can anyone recall what episode this is from?
Nyarai, April 25, 2016, 08:49:43 pm

I'm tempted to say the Christmas special, but I could be horribly incorrect. I'm certain that it's somewhere in the first 50 episodes.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:08:56 pm by Lord Huchungus »

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F Plus Quotes Thread #496
A great moment at the end of the plushie fucker episode:

Lemon: So Jimmyfranks...
Jimmyfranks: [traumatized and scared] Aah?!

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
F Plus Quotes Thread #497

Not Always Sherman Tank, May 02, 2016, 12:10:37 pm

That episode squicks me out in ways I can't describe!  It might be STOG's incredible reading (the faux-german accent really makes it).  Something about the lovingly detailed and intimate ways in which the plushophiles describe their lovers is just... [yuck]

From what might be my all-time favorite, Sins of the Djinn:
Adam: ...you never know what it's like to transcend until you transcend oohoohAAHAAA!
Liatai
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:26:04 pm by Nifty Nif »

Stone doggo effigy

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #498
As someone who used to live in the same city as the skunkbear from the furry dating episode, I quite enjoyed when Lemon said "I don't know where the Disney channel got the idea that Scottish people are incoherent."

from episode 162, Eee! Pinions!
Eider Duck

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #499
Oh my god, this hotdog sounds like Lynyrd Skynyrd!

I've been diving further back in the archives and the Brent Di Credenza episode is incredible.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F Plus Quotes Thread #500

That episode squicks me out in ways I can't describe!  It might be STOG's incredible reading (the faux-german accent really makes it).  Something about the lovingly detailed and intimate ways in which the plushophiles describe their lovers is just... [yuck]
Nifty Nif, May 02, 2016, 12:21:36 pm

It's one of my favorites but also one of the hardest to listen to. Granted, I've never tried having sex with a stuffed animal, but just imagining the texture of it... ggggghhhhaaaaahhhhh that does not sound like it could possibly feel good. In fact, I'm not even going to bother

positive stress

• Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F Plus Quotes Thread #501
The cheevos episode is so good

Boots: the truth is, we are going to stop boosting just because people complain.
Lemon: oh. Well, that's nice!
Boots: I think I mean the opposite of that.

Also,

MARK MY WORDS, YOU HEATHENS!
Gyro Yavuz Maxine Headroom Liatai

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #502
It's one of my favorites but also one of the hardest to listen to. Granted, I've never tried having sex with a stuffed animal, but just imagining the texture of it... ggggghhhhaaaaahhhhh that does not sound like it could possibly feel good. In fact, I'm not even going to bother
fruithag, May 03, 2016, 01:21:39 am

I feel like the effect is much like a cast-iron pan, in that they season it over time and eventually end up with an ideal "coating" on their favorite plushies.  I started typing more, but I'll leave the rest to your imagination. [yuck]

I forget which episode this is from but I only have so many to choose because I'm quite sure this is Cheapskate.  I'll probably come and update this later today.
Cheapskate: Grip your broomsticks tightly between your thighs because it's about to get a little witchy in here.
FinchChunk Maxine Headroom

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
F Plus Quotes Thread #503

Nifty Nif, May 02, 2016, 12:21:36 pm

fruithag, May 03, 2016, 01:21:39 am

For me, it's not the absolute hardest to listen to (that distinction probably goes to #193: The Thing You Like In Pain, which I once tried to listen to while making dinner), but it is super-gross. I feel like the grossest part is the psychology of the whole thing, where they're taking things that are meant as children's toys and turning them into sexual objects. Because it feels like that's just a short way from taking the "'s toys" out of that sentence.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #504
Made a spin-off thread for discussing gross episodes! http://ballp.it/index.php?topic=2095

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #505
I feel like the effect is much like a cast-iron pan, in that they season it over time and eventually end up with an ideal "coating" on their favorite plushies.
Nifty Nif, May 03, 2016, 09:02:51 am

Jesus Christ

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #506
"Hypno-fetish MP3s... When did reality become a Beck lyric?"

(I think that was Jack Chick, I forget)
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F Plus Quotes Thread #507
It was Adam, and it's one of my favorite things he's ever said.
Gyro

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #508
I feel like the effect is much like a cast-iron pan, in that they season it over time and eventually end up with an ideal "coating" on their favorite plushies.

Jesus Christ
Shigan, May 03, 2016, 04:25:37 pm
thanks! tbh I was really pleased with how gross that turned out

positive stress

• Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F Plus Quotes Thread #509
I feel like the effect is much like a cast-iron pan, in that they season it over time and

STOP
chai tea latte Carbon Liatai