Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:50:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Quotes Thread  (Read 489041 times)

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
F Plus Quotes Thread #645
"It's half past fisting."
Liatai

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
F Plus Quotes Thread #646
Heroic Woman in Audience: Would you stand by that statement in court?
Lemon: No! Nooooo!

I really think that audience member should guest on a future episode.
bubbleuj Really_Quite_Nice

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
F Plus Quotes Thread #647
"Curse you, curse your house, and curse your E-mail!"
-Frank West, F Plus Live 5
Sherman Tank

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
F Plus Quotes Thread #648
Lemon: How dare you force me to give my uninformed opinion!

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
F Plus Quotes Thread #649
"Um, excuse me, you seem to have dropped your Hatsune Miku figure on the floor. I'm just returning it, in the middle of your rant-"
"DON'T TOUCH IT!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!! YOU'LL PROBABLY GET NAIL POLISH ALL OVER IT!!"
Sherman Tank Dawnswalker chai tea latte Moose Really_Quite_Nice Deep 13 Yavuz

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
F Plus Quotes Thread #650
"I think I just time traveled in the middle of that sentence."
-Frank West, episode 226
Sherman Tank

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
F Plus Quotes Thread #651
"Um, excuse me, you seem to have dropped your Hatsune Miku figure on the floor. I'm just returning it, in the middle of your rant-"
"DON'T TOUCH IT!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!! YOU'LL PROBABLY GET NAIL POLISH ALL OVER IT!!"
Eider Duck, November 15, 2016, 11:40:07 am

"GOD, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PICK UP... THE WORD THAT YOU SAID THAT I ALSO KNOW"
Eider Duck Mique Sherman Tank JonRG chai tea latte Deep 13 Moose Really_Quite_Nice John Toast kalensc SHAMBA~1.SBB Shigan

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Quotes Thread #652
[poop]

You poop, I jerk off.

(I guess that'd be the long and short of it)
Sherman Tank xX_sp00ks_Xx

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
F Plus Quotes Thread #653
I love EEEVERYTHING about buttholes....'cept the poop.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup Eider Duck

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
F Plus Quotes Thread #654
Frank West: "'I have been planning and working towards taking over the world. I am looking for an INTJ-slash-ENTJ woman with similar goals who wants to align with me and work side by side.'"
Portaxx: "I need an I-N-T-J, an E-N-T-J, or an I-G-O-R."
Liatai Frank West Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Yavuz Corn Syrup Cirr John Toast Fanzay JonRG Digital Walnut Sherman Tank chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game kalensc

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
F Plus Quotes Thread #655
Adam Bozarth: Boobs really can do anything, can't they? "Yeah, I guess I'm gay now, yum, yum, yum, give me the dicks."
Corn Syrup Eider Duck kalensc SHAMBA~1.SBB

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #656
I just re-heard it after a long time of having forgotten it, and I love the weirdly eloquent (if not particularly well-written) gay optometrists.

"Christobel! Oh, Christobel!"
Liatai Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
F Plus Quotes Thread #657
I just re-heard it after a long time of having forgotten it, and I love the weirdly eloquent (if not particularly well-written) gay optometrists.

Cleretic, November 18, 2016, 01:18:31 am

You know what, because I'm still really pretty touched by the intro to the latest episode, I'm gonna admit to something: the ridiculists' treatment of this section was when I stopped worrying if this would eventually be a podcast I'd have to quit listening to. You know, like that friend you stop hanging out with as they get more and more involved with those weird subreddits. But the F Plus just dived on into the melodrama without stopping for the cheap "lol they're gay" comedy and I've always really appreciated that.

Also "the handling began inside my SLACKS!!" will always make me laugh no matter how many times I hear it.

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
F Plus Quotes Thread #658
[From the quantum jumping episode, where a testimonial claims to be sharing the good news with all their dear friends.]
Isfahan: And then another dear friend came up out of the subway! And another dear friend!
montrith freemandela

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
F Plus Quotes Thread #659

Cleretic, November 18, 2016, 01:18:31 am

You know what, because I'm still really pretty touched by the intro to the latest episode, I'm gonna admit to something: the ridiculists' treatment of this section was when I stopped worrying if this would eventually be a podcast I'd have to quit listening to. You know, like that friend you stop hanging out with as they get more and more involved with those weird subreddits. But the F Plus just dived on into the melodrama without stopping for the cheap "lol they're gay" comedy and I've always really appreciated that.

Also "the handling began inside my SLACKS!!" will always make me laugh no matter how many times I hear it.
Goose l'orange, November 18, 2016, 04:40:32 pm

I suppose it's a weirdly positive sign of social progress when someone writes "this is my story about the league of gay optometrists!!" and the reaction is "wait... why optometrists???"
Amelia Blank Liatai montrith Nikaer Drekin Eider Duck John Toast xX_sp00ks_Xx Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Sherman Tank Bodark Vinny Possum Moose Really_Quite_Nice kalensc Yavuz freemandela chai tea latte