Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444151 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
All of my friends are BAMBOOZLED, nay feel personally affronted by the idea of not wearing underwear under pajamas. I just feel so confused and alone right now.
Malten, August 31, 2017, 01:15:59 am
thatès weird, dog

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
╒╪╩══╩╝└╫╜
┼┘ONLINE╠╕
╘╦╕┌╥─┐╔╝│

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Do you think the Time Cube text is copyright protected? I think by default it is, but would Gene Ray actually take legal action if someone reproduced it?

Edit: Goddamn it would cost over $6,000 to have letterpress poly plates made to encompass all of Time Cube
lazzer grardaion?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:42:00 pm by Sanguinary Novel »

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
this morning i remembered that human beings are flammable and my sleep deprived brain was like "that's cool" and thats how i became the writer for the joker movie

Malten

• Hot Squirt
  • Paid
How long can one survive on a diet comprised solely of water based lube?

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
im such a millennial!!! i love dabbing on the graves of those who have stood in the way of the implementations of public social institutions!!! #damndaniel
beelzeboob chai tea latte Shell Game

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
should I open crash_bandicoot_ball_punishment.jpg

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Iftar should have been called breakfast in English, but alas

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
I don't know if there's enough basic normies here for a pop music thread in the music forum so I've come here to spread my opinion that Taylor Swift's new single is a fucking terrible load of shit. It starts out okay, basically like something that could have slipped in as one of 1989's less remarkable songs, but then that chorus hits. The one inexplicably following I'm So Sexy of all things, where she just repeats the same line a bunch without any real respect for all the things that make music music. Oh my god it's so bad. Then we slide into the shitty insults and the unbelievably cringy Old Taylor Is Dead bit. Witness was such a miserable flop that all she really needed to do to "win" the Katy Perry beef was to release something that was actually listenable and she didn't even manage that, like she had to actually try and fuck up that bad.

It's a shitty song and I'm hugely disappointed, but what gets me more than anything else is the concept. The idea that she's somehow trying to own the snake persona and be a bad bitch but at the same time needing to remind you how she was wronged, how it's the other guy's fault, Kanye made me do this you guys. It just feels a whole lot like that time when I was fifteen and lonely and I thought "Oh yeah I guess the world WANTS me to be a shutin nerd, I'm gonna watch My Little Pony because somehow fuck you" like the correct response to any of this dumb bullshit is to go all in. Like, she saw she was losing the moral high ground after the Famous thing and decided the best thing to do was to double down and be a bitch, I guess in the hope that much like politics, whoever can talk more shit will win and who really gives a shit about anyone who isn't either loving the mess or so devoted they'll literally refuse to believe you could possibly have done the wrong thing.

What's more, even if the damage control people are tellign the truth when they say releasing the album introduced with a Kanye diss track on the 10th anniversary of his mother's death, that's still a hugely stupid way to make yourself look like a garbage person. Fucking change it you dumbfucks. If it's intentional it's awful and if it's unintentional then it's stupid and neither of those are good looks.

Part of me hopes this will be like Shake It Off and turn out not to be representative of the quality/style of the full album, but even as a huge Swiftie apologist I'm having trouble finding anything good to say about this. She was always supposed to be a nice one who just wanted to have a wholesome happy time. Every part of this is so unlike everything that made me fall in love with her work in the first place. The song itself and all the context around it just feels like a mountain of huge mistakes that only serve to drain every ounce of good will I've built up towards her.

I could forgive most of it if it was at least a good song but honestly she's got a great voice and has shown to be a good songwriter and neither of those things showed up here.
moooo566, August 25, 2017, 07:27:02 pm

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the impulse to see if there are any racist clowns online has lead me to dark places
Lemon Trav

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
the impulse to see if there are any racist clowns online has lead me to dark places
GirlKisser420, September 07, 2017, 06:15:17 am

Well, one's in the Oval Office right now. Heyoo!
GirlKisser420

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
hey edward snowden is pretty cute
Gyro

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
taking a full trolley through the self checkout should be a crime