Snakes In The Ball Pit > This Is A Thing I Made

My RPGs, let me show you them

<< < (2/7) > >>

Neal:
Two things: I'm finishing up a second edition of Wizards of the Three Moons soon, and I've set up an account on itch.io for my game output.

Neal:
I created an Anthology Deck for Wizards of the Three Moons, and it's for sale at DriveThruRPG. It's a custom Tarot deck without art that you can write on, so as you have encounters you can record them directly onto the deck itself and make them part of the ongoing story. The card faces also have helpful game rule reminder text so you don't have to look things up as often in the rulebook while you play.

Cheapskate:
I made a free storytelling game a while back. I don’t know if anyone has ever played it except me. Here’s ¡Viva San Judas!, the game of farcical misadventures in blame-laying in a banana republic.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2l7NUpcj-4GNUREVHl4TU5PS2s/view?usp=sharing

Neal:
Cool! Are you planning to do any more, or was it just a one-off? The theme reminds me of Malandros, by Pelgrane Press: you should check that out if you get a chance.

Cheapskate:
I may make another game if I feel like it, but I haven’t been inspired to do so. I also wrote a Fiasco playset a while back about small-town Utah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version