Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:00:56 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444140 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
today I learned that celery and celeriac are not the same thing, which makes a childhood memory of liking celery make more sense, because it was actually celery stalks and not celeriac stalks like my mom buys nowadays

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
The Gachimuchi boys as apostles. Billy Herrington sits in the middle of the table, baby-shaped halo round his head, and a very ripped da Vinci squirts out a tube of paint with nary a mighty flex onto his pallete, a jubilous expression aimed towards his easel; the veritable boss of this canvassed gym surveying the monumental make of his religious paean to wrestling.
Wrought chai tea latte

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
The Gachimuchi boys as apostles. Billy Herrington sits in the middle of the table, baby-shaped halo round his head, and a very ripped da Vinci squirts out a tube of paint with nary a mighty flex onto his pallete, a jubilous expression aimed towards his easel; the veritable boss of this canvassed gym surveying the monumental make of his religious paean to wrestling.
Spooks, January 08, 2019, 04:30:26 pm
Van betrays billy and they chain him up as punishment

A Meat

• Paid
Miles Edgeworth is a sub, but he isn't a painslut

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
People are going to bitch about self driving cars until there's a self driving Uber sponsored BangBus.

EDIT: I hate the consequences of this thought, please don't do this.
Shell Game
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:04:21 pm by Jackal Flapnasty »

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
i hate that the only two hairstyles my hair can support are "lives in a trailer and owns a web 1.0-level site about lizardpeople" or "dapper, humanizing nazi on fox and friends"

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
An album where the band prints the "real" lyrics on the back leaflet but in truth, through the entire thing, they sing in homonyms. Years and reams of pages on music forums are spent arguing whether or not the "misheard lyrics" are actually misheard or not.

PS.
A Meat, January 10, 2019, 06:38:31 am
Unbulbed for unsightfulness; we all know this.

PPS. Homonym is not quite the correct term but you look at this very fucking readable wikipedia graph and tell me what you think:

Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

A Meat

• Paid

PS.
A Meat, January 10, 2019, 06:38:31 am
Unbulbed for unsightfulness; we all know this.

Spooks, January 10, 2019, 04:44:24 pm
I elaborated on my statement in the EC discord, he's big into femdom (but not Franziska, she's basically his sister), and Shell Game helpfully pointed out that he's probably into Findom
Shell Game

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
We have an old saying in my family:

"Wake the fuck up, it's time for chicken!"
cat_examiner

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Weevils sound disgusting, but they aren't that disgusting looking.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Fursonas with people hair. What’s up with that

As a bald guy, if I got a fursona it’d have all the fur on the head shorn off right? Disgusting.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
a priest, yet he knows his awful haircut proves there is no god

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
I have just figured out that you can call opposition against the YouTube skeptic community "anti-incellectionism". Use my term as you see fit, it is all yours now, my friends.
Wrought

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
What is the least sexy room in a house? I have been thinking about this, and my first instinct is the kitchen, but I'm not sure.

- The bedroom is obviously the sexiest.
- The bathroom is obviously the second sexiest, thanks to showers and baths.
- Dining room is pretty romantic.
- Living room isn't that sexy but it is still kind of sexy and probably has a couch and a casual atmosphere.
- Garage is sexy because lots of sexy things happen there, people work out in there, people get oily while fixing cars in there, etc.
- Basement is sexy because it's secret and under the house and you can keep your sex dungeon there.
- I feel like a study/home office room is kind of sexy and I'm not sure I can pinpoint why. Maybe it's that it's a room for just one person so they can get up to all kinds of things in there? Maybe it's that scene that's in every movie where someone comes in while the their S.O. is working and gets all handsy?
- Mudroom/foyer was initially something I thought was not sexy, but then I realized it's a room made specifically to compartmentalize dirty and messy stuff so that it doesn't get everywhere else and like, man I bet that's kind of sexy? It's at least not the LEAST sexy room.

Rooms that could be the least sexiest:
- Entrance Hall: it's just for saying hi and looking fancy. Nobody wants to fuck in the room where everyone is walking through all the time.
- Kitchen: Unhygenic to fuck in, and if you're not a food fetishist, there's not a lot to get turned on by. This is probably the room you keep knives AND bleach in, and it also has no place to sit or lie down, and most likely it's not really designed for anything but making and storing food. I think this might be a controversial pick because there's plenty of instances of people fucking in kitchens in various forms of media but I stand by this choice.
- Hallway: Has no personality, by design.
- Storage room/attic: It's where you toss stuff you don't know what to do with, nobody goes there and if you do it's probably awkward or dirty to fuck in.
Lemon Pigeon Pal chai tea latte Shell Game nuffkins, of all people,

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Another mark against the attics: the book Flowers in the Attic, also most likely place to hide your hunchback secret lover from the rest of the family.

Really, if anyone mentions the attic being their favorite fuck place, it's a really strong moral indictment against them
Dr. Buttplug