Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:41:51 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 326: Carne Idiota  (Read 16612 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
326: Carne Idiota
Shell Game A Meat Secret Gaygent 69 Boots Raingear Yavuz Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
326: Carne Idiota #1
fuck you too lemon
Boots Raingear chai tea latte Lemon Yavuz Pavlova Achilles' Heelies Seth "Slimy" Rollins Ambious Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome FourStopCrossShot

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
326: Carne Idiota #2
NEVER TRUST A FART
ONLY YOUR FISTS WILL SAVE YOU
Puppy Time Lemon Yavuz Nook Secret Gaygent 69 Achilles' Heelies moooo566 (taylor's version) Immoral Filth Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 03:57:12 pm by Adam Bozarth »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
326: Carne Idiota #3
Hey, fun fact, you don't want your body to constantly be in ketosis unless you absolutely have to because if there's an additional stressor affecting your blood pH regulation you might go into ketoacidosis and possibly die.

Bleeding from your gums is a telltale symptom of scurvy, and meat doesn't have a lot of vitamin c in it (fish has even less). Most mammals make their own vitamin c, except for primates (and apparently capybaras and guinea pigs)

also hey, fun fact, liver has a shitload of vitamin A in it, as a matter of fact it has way too much for you and can cause hypervitaminosis A, and that's without talking about all the heavy metals and stuff in liver
Lemon Boots Raingear RoeCocoa

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
326: Carne Idiota #4
Hey, fun fact, you don't want your body to constantly be in ketosis unless you absolutely have to because if there's an additional stressor affecting your blood pH regulation you might go into ketoacidosis and possibly die.

Bleeding from your gums is a telltale symptom of scurvy, and meat doesn't have a lot of vitamin c in it (fish has even less). Most mammals make their own vitamin c, except for primates (and apparently capybaras and guinea pigs)

also hey, fun fact, liver has a shitload of vitamin A in it, as a matter of fact it has way too much for you and can cause hypervitaminosis A, and that's without talking about all the heavy metals and stuff in liver
A Meat, July 11, 2020, 04:42:16 pm
It’s as if eating only meat is an extremely bad idea

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
326: Carne Idiota #5
Yo just wanna say Nutshell is on fire in this ep.

Also this was horrifying why are people like this
Pavlova Boots Raingear Ambious Dr. Buttplug

oscaruglyface

• Paid
  • Go to jail.
326: Carne Idiota #6
Would it bring you too much grief if I pinned this to the top of r/vegancirclejerk ?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
326: Carne Idiota #7
Would it bring you too much grief if I pinned this to the top of r/vegancirclejerk ?
oscaruglyface, July 11, 2020, 05:32:51 pm

I have no idea!

Go ahead, if you like?

Pavlova

• Paid
326: Carne Idiota #8
How are these guys not dead?

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
326: Carne Idiota #9
Lemon KingKalamari Wrought chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug Spenny

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
326: Carne Idiota #10
So the first NoFap guy was taking "TRT shots", and apparently the TRT stands for "testosterone replacement therapy", which seems like maybe a more likely cause for an increase in testosterone. Given the subreddit, I'm sure there are good medical reasons for this and the dosage is definitely proportionate.
Puppy Time chai tea latte adrenochrome dome

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
326: Carne Idiota #11
Something I feel is a common issue within these fad diet and alternative health communities is people who can't comprehend the principle of correlation not implying causation.

A lot of things that are actually good for your health aren't exactly fun or tasty: Exercise can be difficult and daunting to people, and healthy foods are often less delicious than their unhealthy counterparts. The problem I think a lot of these diet weirdos run into is that they seem to have come to the conclusion that ANYTHING that's unpleasant to eat or do is healthy. So you stuff like what was seen in this community, where people's bodies are actively rebelling against their terrible, meat only diets, and they're all just "Oh, I'm absolutely miserable and feel like shit...that must mean I'm getting healthy!"

EDIT: What the fuck is up with Redditors being so obsessed with their testosterone levels?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 07:49:50 pm by KingKalamari »

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
326: Carne Idiota #12
EDIT: What the fuck is up with Redditors being so obsessed with their testosterone levels?
KingKalamari, July 11, 2020, 07:48:04 pm

T O X I C   M A S C U L I N I T Y (and a complete misunderstanding of what hormones actually do)
Penultimatum Puppy Time A Meat Pavlova Dr. Buttplug Shell Game

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
326: Carne Idiota #13
KingKalamari, July 11, 2020, 07:48:04 pm

T O X I C   M A S C U L I N I T Y (and a complete misunderstanding of what hormones actually do)
Yavuz, July 11, 2020, 09:46:30 pm
Or in the case of people who eat only meat because they think it will make them more manly, literally toxic masculinity
Boots Raingear Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. chai tea latte Secret Gaygent 69 A Meat Achilles' Heelies KingKalamari Cradicus Tenerence Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome Shell Game
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:10:23 pm by Friend Anemone »

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
326: Carne Idiota #14
In my experience, reddit is 50% sourdough bread pictures, 50% nutjobs.

I don't understand how people can be this disconnected from reality. Not just the entire fad diet pseudoscience, but the mentality of insulating yourself from any sort of normal human rationality, both argumentative and emotional. The layers of psychological aberrations astounds me. Eating only meat is not healthy, pigs are not chimeras, and eating charcoal is not a form of health supplement.

I'm lucky I'm not much of a drinker. My liver would have been a deflated necrotic balloon at this point.