Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:34:54 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Here, Have My Earworm!  (Read 26598 times)

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
Here, Have My Earworm! #15
This one-hit wonder from Toto Coelo that was in the Vore episode. It's so goddamn catchy and dancy and annoying and now I shall make you suffer with me!:

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Here, Have My Earworm! #16
I think this might be pound-for-pound the best TV theme song ever.  I've never watched this show, because I'm sure that there's no way it can live up to the intro.
Being a pirate has never, ever seemed as fun as it does right there.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Here, Have My Earworm! #17
Recently I've really been on a Protomen kick. The Protomen are a band who perform music based on the old Megaman games. However, they're not a cover band (Or at least if they do cover songs, they do so very subtly), instead performing concept albums based on a dystopian look at the Megaman universe. Their first act is pretty heavy on noisy distorted rock, while the second act has more of an 80s rock feel to it. Before I get too Pitchfork-y, I'll link a couple of my favourite tunes from each act.

Act 1: The Will Of One

Act 2: Breaking Out

There's also an Act 3 in the works, and they covered a bunch of Queen's music, which is pretty kickass.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Here, Have My Earworm! #18
The Protomen Mega Man albums are meant to be a rock opera, which is why they sound the way they do.

Chaz

• Paid
Here, Have My Earworm! #19
Exactly, that's what I love about them! I've followed the story through the first couple of acts and I can't wait for the thrilling conclusion (As well as some more awesome music). Their live performance of "Hold Back The Night" from Act 3 definitely has me excited, too!

Chaz

• Paid
Here, Have My Earworm! #20
I apologise for double-posting, but having listened to the "Is It Legal" episode a few times, the use of Phoenix Wright music in the intro always gets to me, and I end up binging on Phoenix Wright music.

So, have a remixed version of the Allegro theme from the first Phoenix Wright!

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Here, Have My Earworm! #21
That game did have really catchy music.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Here, Have My Earworm! #22
From a recent episode of Bob's Burgers (The only thing worth watching on Fox on Sundays...)

Chaz

• Paid
Here, Have My Earworm! #23
Dammit, I started listening to They Might Be Giants again. Their music is infectiously catchy, so I give you one of their most well-known tunes:

I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, but I'm a little glowing friend, but really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Here, Have My Earworm! #24
OH HEY I HEARD THERE IS VIDEO GAME MUSIC BEING DISCUSSED HERE IS SOME VIDEO GAME MUSIC

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Here, Have My Earworm! #25
VIDEO GAME MUSIC?  HERE IS SOME VIDEO GAME MUSIC!  IT'S FROM BASTION THAT GAME HAD REALLY GOOD MUSIC

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:55:25 am by Runic »

Chaz

• Paid
Here, Have My Earworm! #26
Hotline Miami has some damn good music.

Delcat

• Paid
Here, Have My Earworm! #27
The fun thing about OCD is you're so susceptible to earworms that you can get phrases stuck in your head almost as easily as songs.

I'm in a college class right now that teaches educators to deal with the special needs of...well, special needs kids.  It's only the third week, but the difficulty is ramping up steadily.  Today I had to redesign a full third-grade lesson plan for a child operating on a first-grade level.

Without this EVER leaving my head.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Here, Have My Earworm! #28
I see Hotline Miami

And a musical cousin

Every single time it starts raining I become Harrison Ford.

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
Here, Have My Earworm! #29
Yessss, Sun Araw is excellent.

Have some Philip Glass. This might only be my earworm, I dunno.