Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:53:39 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 461959 times)

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
CTRL+V and post it #435
When automotive manufacturers first started out, they were not thinking about a sport to be called Formula One. You always have groups of people who are looking for excitement.” – Mr. Hon Lik on cloud chasing (The Henry Ford of Vaping)
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
CTRL+V and post it #436
So-called “shoplifting” is a manufactured crime, designed by reactionaries to distract proletarians from the kleptocratic actuality of bourgeois late capitalist society.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #437
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:01:28 am by Spooks »

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #438
Hey hey its ole hickory ham mike

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #439
IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦
Carbon

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #441
Sucking dick is a hobby; it's a passion. When your friend is down and doubts his existence, a hand jerk off will not do enough to bring him back up. He is almost 30 now and he knows all the angles, various pressures, timings, and materials he like. This is where you come in. You see your mate becoming one of those husks you see on the street. What is a good friend to do when he is about to hit bottom? You bring him back to reality; this usually starts at the tip. Sure, he might not be up for it at first, but, as you begin, he realizes this is not about both of you being homosexuals; it is about a friend physically letting another friend know that he matters in this world. Just like totally non-gay shirtless basketball games and non-gay pantsless body massages, brojob is about building friendship without using too many word if not at all. We go through depressions due to many reasons: loneliness, lack of interests, tribulations, failed trials, and doubts of existence. During depression, the core thing many people desire is another human being to let you know that he/she cares and that you matter to them. When you suck your friend's dick, you are not sucking the every last drop of his cum; you are draining out all the negativity out of him. Have you ever seen a sad man as he cums into his buddy mouth? No. Sure, he might comes to reality and realizes that his life still sucks, but that blowjob gave him the step ladder to a bit higher ground in life, a motivation to move forward. In conclusion, blowjob is a hobby that can bring people together and rescue a friend in need. The bond created in vacuum will not be separated so easily. You, too, can change your friend's life who is about to eat leads coming out of a gun for breakfast to a friend who will eat pancakes for brunch with you with a simple gesture of kindness. Either that or you just like sucking dick. I mean, it is pretty fun.

p.s. Always remember to say no homo at the end.

eatenmyeyes

• Paid

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
CTRL+V and post it #443

it's loss.jpg
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop positive stress

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #444
I have a confession to make. I have been guilty of this for so long, but yesterday i had an epiphany. I had just gone outside to buy some milk, but I had to walk to the grocery store because my bicycle is broken, the front wheel is completely flat and i dont have any spare tires. Anyway, while I was getting some milk I was walking in the grocery store, going to the milk aisle, and I was picking up bottle of milk, and I realised that there's no real difference there, it's all milk, it all comes from cows except the soy milk and the goat milk but apart from those it all comes from cows. So I went up to buy my milk and the cashier asked me if I wanted to buy anything else and i said no. So I went home with my bottle of milk and then i realised I had really been lying to all of the people here for the longest time, and it reminded me of the milk and how we're really all shitposters, except some people but apart from that were all the same. And I found that really striking and deep. And I couldn't drink my milk that I had just bought because, apart from soy milk, we're all shitposters, even if we're goats. So that made me feel really sorry about everything I have done, and I decided that I needed to apologise, like turning milk into cheese: it's still milk, except it's different because it's not milk anymore. That's what I want this apology to be like. I don't want our milk to become sour. So I thought a long time about how I would apologise and a reddit post seemed most appropriate, but I thought for a really long time and that's also like cheese, because cheese also needs to ripen. So this apology and cheese are actually also like milk, they're both the same. And that's why I decided to make this post, I hope you'll forgive me. I never wanted us to not be like milk, we're all the same and that's great, this community is great and I wish I had never, even accidentally, soured our milk.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #445
let me run some numbers for you

happiness of person immediately before horrific event= x

trauma (as negative happiness) of beig murdered = y, is calculated by multiplying the traume per minute (a) by the number of minutes it takes to kill the subject (b).

Total lifetime happiness of first victim = x-y = z

traume of rape is measured in a triangle, startig from thepoint of rape to the point where happiness begins again rape base traume level = j, time untl healing is at point where happiness is geater than additional traume =k

there fore rape trauma total m = (j*k)/2

the first change is the simple difference in magnitude of k vs b

now for the rape to be less in magnitude than the murder the subject has to live long enough.

Long enough is defined by the point at which the subbject has had more new happiness than the differente between z and m.

if they die before then, they had less total happiness in their life than if they had been murdered instead.

to make it back to emotional and personal stylings. If i die before, at a guess, another 7 years has passed. I would have been better off killed.

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #446
Incel for a different reason

Reading through this sub the main causes of incel seems to be lack of confidence. And it is due to a lack of self esteem which is driven mainly by a poor self image. A lot of you guys place a lot of value in physical looks. Well heres a different perspective. And you may realise you might have it better than I do. Im what you call a demiromantic/demisexual. No im not into that whole tumblr left wing gender labelling stuff. But its what you should google to know what its like for me. I do not and have not ever been attracted to a stranger. No matter how good looking a girl is, i have not once in my life said 'i would have sex with that girl because shes hot'. So how does that make me incel? Im not attracted to anyone. The only people i will ever feel something for are girls who im already close with. Close friends primarily. Issue is usually one would get friendzoned. Unless you flirt. But i wont flirt cos im not attracted to her lol  See the cycle? For me its nothing to do with confidence or looks. The idea of going to a bar and hooking up with some ‘hot’ girl is a turn off. It takes a fucking long time for me to even think ‘yea i’ll go on a date with her’. To top it off im only attracted to a certain 1% of girls. A girl who doesnt drink, smoke, do drugs or sleep around. To be fair i dont do those things either. So i first have to find that unicorn with those 4 qualities. Then i have to actually have some sort of connection with her which would take months THEN i’ll say im into her. Ive had around 10 or so girls show interest in me. Ive only ever reciprocated 1 around 5 yrs ago. And with her we were really close at the time. So yea at least most of you can feel something for someone. Embrace it and go improve yourself. The best way is to improve confidence btw is to do a martial art. Dont worry about gym just learn to defend yourself. Ive found that you develop an inner confidence like no other.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
CTRL+V and post it #447
Ετεροαναφορές Εργον ωτάκη

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #448
Girl I knew at college had her first big love affair 1st semester. Goes home for Xmas, absent-mindedly greets father with a French kiss.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #449
四趣