Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:10:14 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 396: No Poo For My Real Friends  (Read 4382 times)

KendrickLobstar

• Paid
  • 69 year old father to a bunch of shit goth sons
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #15
ok but hear me out

what do these people do if they get like, bird poop or something else in their hair?
Salubrious Rex

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #16
I think the Reddit intro mentioned sulfate-free shampoo (or maybe just that it's the sulfates that dry you out) but that's not the kind of fix these people want. They don't want a minor lifestyle change that marginally improves their standard of living, they want a new form of asceticism to give their lives meaning.
EYE OF ZA, January 16, 2024, 03:43:35 pm
Yeah, it's so obvious with the combination of "if I ever use shampoo, all this effort would be ruined, I must stay strong" and the galloping purity standards that make someone suggest baking soda is off-limits because it's USED IN COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS!!. I want VO5 to come out with an apple-cider vinegar formulation and really break some brains.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #17
ok but hear me out

what do these people do if they get like, bird poop or something else in their hair?
KendrickLobstar, January 16, 2024, 05:55:49 pm
I don't wanna know because I'm worried they might be into that and ask for more

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #18
ok but hear me out

Well, urea is in some shampoos and skin creams, so there might be people putting piss in their hair on purpose!
Dr. Buttplug

The Killer Dynamo

• Egg-Type Thing
  • Paid
  • Gonna have a good time tonight
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #19
What's the deal with rye flour? Somebody explain it to me, I want to be as horrified as I was about the brown sugar disaster.

honey

• Paid
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #20
ok but hear me out

Well, urea is in some shampoos and skin creams, so there might be people putting piss in their hair on purpose!
Bodark, January 16, 2024, 11:05:20 pm

This whole time I've been pissing on my head just for fun, I had no idea it was good for my hair too!
Salubrious Rex Puppy Time Bodark

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #21
If only hair care was in any way researched, understood and practiced by professionals these people could visit for care and certified hair products that would fit their hair.
Puppy Time chai tea latte thelizzerd Salubrious Rex Bodark

Laocius

• Paid
396: No Poo For My Real Friends #22
I can only imagine they would all be mich better served by a sulfate free shampoo. Although it usually costs a little more than regular shampoo, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than pouring honey and flower down your shower drain.
Dr. Buttplug, January 15, 2024, 07:27:07 pm
I think the Reddit intro mentioned sulfate-free shampoo (or maybe just that it's the sulfates that dry you out) but that's not the kind of fix these people want. They don't want a minor lifestyle change that marginally improves their standard of living, they want a new form of asceticism to give their lives meaning.
EYE OF ZA, January 16, 2024, 03:43:35 pm

That’s what I find so perplexing and interesting about groups like this—or monster cock only, or NoFap, or zero carb, or raw food, or whatever—that they’re all essentially secularizing the impulse to asceticism.

For whatever reason, people have an impulse to deny themselves certain kinds of pleasure and impose rules on themselves. I think because it just feels good to exercise control over your own will, even if there’s no practical benefit.

But it seems like a lot of those people have trouble admitting that, and in the absence of a spiritual justification for it, have to just invent fake health benefits for every ill-advised lifestyle choice.

*Kramer voice* I really like depriving myself of things. It’s fun!