Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:08:42 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 273: Flashlight Enthusiasts?  (Read 30200 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts?
Achilles' Heelies GirlKisser420

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #1
pre-listening estimated ETA to fleshlight joke: 1:30s

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #2
There's a lot of mouse clicking sounds in this one. I dunno if someone got a new mic or something but just thought I'd mention it.

TAGS: "consumerism as a religion", "your life is uniquely meaningless", "useless tiny detail fetish", "very popular websites".

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #3
thanks montrith
Sherman Tank Corn Syrup

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #4
holy mop
Lemon Positronic Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #5
don't you worry lemon, I'll find the dental surgery enthusiast/fetish forum to prove to your that that one story is actually not as bad as dental surgery

edit: syzygy is a real astronomy term
SHAMBA~1.SBB
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 04:19:06 am by A Meat »

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #6
"Sorry to outshine you."

Feels ironic that I get such pure joy from such a frequently filthy podcast.
Corn Syrup Lemon Sherman Tank

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #7
don't you worry lemon, I'll find the dental surgery enthusiast/fetish forum to prove to your that that one story is actually not as bad as dental surgery

A Meat, January 17, 2018, 04:12:20 am

I thought the guy's name was syzygy at first and I think I even pronounce it in the background, but actually his username really was gysyzy or something out of order like that.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #8

A Meat, January 17, 2018, 04:12:20 am

I thought the guy's name was syzygy at first and I think I even pronounce it in the background, but actually his username really was gysyzy or something out of order like that.
Frank West, January 17, 2018, 08:24:48 am
thanks for clearing that up, you're like an incredibly powerful flashlight in a porta-potty
Lemon Emperor Jack Chick Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Frank West Corn Syrup Sherman Tank montrith chai tea latte rhorsman SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #9
I'm stopping right in the middle of the episode just to post this: The brightest flashlights owned by the dimmest bulbs
Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup nudna montrith krytton NutshellGulag Yavuz bubbleuj

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #10
You idiots, you make your kid wear the cement tube as weight training for when they grow up and have to wear kevlar vests daily! Have you seen the lumens on some of these flashlights? They can disintegrate your shit. The fact that they're just like guns was already established earlier in the episode.

Prep them before it's too late.
Achilles' Heelies

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #11
So you know how in sitcoms they'll sometimes have that stock character whose thing is "Is cartoonishly boring"? Like they'll maybe be played by Ben Stein and they might do a B-plot where one of the wacky lead characters gets trapped in a long conversation with them that'll span the course of an entire episode? This is the sort of thing that conversation would be about. Just a never-ending drone about the specs of flashlights. How can anyone be THIS into flashlights?
Corn Syrup

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #12
So you know how in sitcoms they'll sometimes have that stock character whose thing is "Is cartoonishly boring"? Like they'll maybe be played by Ben Stein and they might do a B-plot where one of the wacky lead characters gets trapped in a long conversation with them that'll span the course of an entire episode? This is the sort of thing that conversation would be about. Just a never-ending drone about the specs of flashlights. How can anyone be THIS into flashlights?
KingKalamari, January 17, 2018, 11:47:28 am
Once you experience the thrill of searing the retinas of your foes, and then disintegrating them, then you too will understand the raw magnetism of flashlights.

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #13
This episode is probably going to end up somewhere in my top ten. It reminded me why I fell in love with the F Plus in the first place: discovering insane people doing insane things. Yes, the fetish episodes are fun, but they aren't very surprising anymore. The weird pandering to very specific groups (otherkin cookbook, furry MTG) is great, but that's just deeper madness, not new madness. I had truly thought that there were no more worlds left to conquer.

The fact that somebody is so into flashlights (not even for sex, apparently!) that talking about them with his girlfriend ends in confused frustration and tears is so beautifully demented that I had to rewind the episode. Easily worth three years of research.

Thanks montrith.
nudna Achilles' Heelies Mix RoeCocoa Liatai Yavuz bubbleuj adrenochrome dome

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
273: Flashlight Enthusiasts? #14
FYI everyone really should read the "flashlight fans are good with women" thread because it is amazing.
SHAMBA~1.SBB nudna Dr. Buttplug Corn Syrup Sherman Tank bubbleuj