Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:57:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 425758 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #810
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Depression Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Achieve Dhyāna-Pāramitā And Realize That You Are Not Your Thoughts Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #811

Once upon a time, there was a racist tree. Seriously, you are going to hate this tree. High on a hill overlooking the town, the racist tree grew where the grass was half clover. Children would visit during the sunlit hours and ask for apples, and the racist tree would shake its branches and drop the delicious red fruit that gleamed without being polished. The children ate many of the racist tree's apples and played games beneath the shade of its racist branches. One day the children brought Sam, a boy who had just moved to town, to play around the racist tree.

"Let Sam have an apple," asked a little girl.

"I don't think so. He's black," said the tree. This shocked the children and they spoke to the tree angrily, but it would not shake its branches to give Sam an apple, and it called him a nigger.

"I can't believe the racist tree is such a racist," said one child. The children momentarily reflected that perhaps this kind of behavior was how the racist tree got its name.

It was decided that if the tree was going to deny apples to Sam then nobody would take its apples. The children stopped visiting the racist tree.

The racist tree grew quite lonely. After many solitary weeks it saw a child flying a kite across the clover field.

"Can I offer you some apples?" asked the tree eagerly.

"Fuck off, you goddamn Nazi," said the child.

The racist tree was upset, because while it was very racist, it did not personally subscribe to Hitler's fascist ideology. The racist tree decided that it would have to give apples to black children, not because it was tolerant, but because otherwise it would face ostracism from white children.

And so, social progress was made.
Dr. Buttplug

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #814
Evangelion 303 -or Eva 303- imagines an alternate-universe where the characters of "Neon Genesis Evangelion" are defending our modern world in a post-September 11th age.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #815
We stumbled on in the darkness, over big stones and through large puddles, along the one road leading from the camp. The accompanying guards kept shouting at us and driving us with the butts of their rifles. Anyone with very sore feet supported himself on his neighbor's arm. Hardly a word was spoken; the icy wind did not encourage talk. Hiding his mouth behind his upturned collar, the man marching next to me whispered suddenly: "If our wives could see us now! I do hope they are better off in their camps and don't know what is happening to us."

That brought thoughts of my own wife to mind. And as we stumbled on for miles, slipping on icy spots, supporting each other time and again, dragging one another up and onward, nothing was said, but we both knew: each of us was thinking of his wife. Occasionally I looked at the sky, where the stars were fading and the pink light of the morning was beginning to spread behind a dark bank of clouds. But my mind clung to my wife's image, imagining it with an uncanny acuteness. I heard her answering me, saw her smile, her frank and encouraging look. Real or not, her look was then more luminous than the sun which was beginning to rise.

A thought transfixed me: for the first time in my life I saw the truth as it is set into song by so many poets, proclaimed as the final wisdom by so many thinkers. The truth – that love is the ultimate and the highest goal to which Man can aspire. Then I grasped the meaning of the greatest secret that human poetry and human thought and belief have to impart: The salvation of Man is through love and in love. I understood how a man who has nothing left in this world still may know bliss, be it only for a brief moment, in the contemplation of his beloved. In a position of utter desolation, when Man cannot express himself in positive action, when his only achievement may consist in enduring his sufferings in the right way – an honorable way – in such a position Man can, through loving contemplation of the image he carries of his beloved, achieve fulfillment. For the first time in my life I was able to understand the meaning of the words, "The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite glory.
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #816
In 1991, actor Charlie Sheen became convinced that Flower of Flesh and Blood (1985), the second film in the series, depicted an actual homicide and contacted the FBI.

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
CTRL+V and post it #817
I have an internet radio talk show and want to interview a female time traveler
chai tea latte Corn Syrup

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #818
Funimation's version features a Texas-based cast of voice actors. Funimation's dub takes many liberties with the source material and was heavily Americanized. Similar to the Vitello dub, episodes of the series were dubbed out of their original order, and segments were reordered. Additionally, many characters had their names changed to American-sounding ones. Many sexual references, dark humor, and references to current popular American culture were added. For example, in one scene, Ai and Penny argue over which one of them is Jessica Simpson (whose first album was not released until 1999) and which one is Ashlee Simpson (whose first album was not released until 2004), which is very different from the original Japanese script that dealt with many social issues within Japan at the time. At least two episodes reference Rudy Giuliani and his unsuccessful bid for President.

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #819
Technical Experience
Created personal website using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript   Expected December 2018

Created a game using java    
Expected December 2018

Created a program using java which calculated scores in golf of a user   
April 2018

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #820
The scenes with Calvin were filmed twice: once with dwarf actors Linden Porco and Gabriel Pimentel together with the other actors, and once with Marlon Wayans alone wearing a green bodysuit against a green screen. In post-production, Porco's and Pimental's heads were replaced with Marlon's. Their bodies were also painted brown in order to match Marlon's face.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #821
chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #822
Want more out of life? You can discover your core purpose and make it a reality through a Balanced Name - ancient wisdom for a modern world.

88 years of ground-breaking research
always free Name and Birthdate Reports
custom Balanced Name Recommendations
online courses to learn and grow

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #823
Imagine being this guy.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #824
Dean and Sam are safe from demon possession, now make sure your nipples are, too.

Adjustable nipple clamps with the anti-possession symbol from the CW's Supernatural. Rubber tipped, with screw to control tightness.

Charms are 35mm in diameter.
Shell Game chai tea latte